While the graceful set is great, I prefer to wear a spottier cape instead when entering dangerous areas, such as deep wilderness. My only request is to remove dark kebbits first, since ardougne cloak made gloves of silence obsolete.

• Like 2

Hey Raposo, thanks for the suggestion.

The lack of falconry was definitely highlighted with the addition of clues, as players are currently unable to make the spottier cape for the clue step that requires it.

I'm sure that because of this, something will be coming in a future update to address the issue. Maybe even falconry itself with the Hunter rewrite we're doing.

+1.

• Like 1

Report a bug | Join our QA teamReport a player

5D15PsB.gif
IGN
: Cf3LDdo.pngO | 5oYxfSs.pngRandoms
 Discord: Hxrdcore#4222

1 hour ago, Hxrdcore said:

Hey Raposo, thanks for the suggestion.

The lack of falconry was definitely highlighted with the addition of clues, as players are currently unable to make the spottier cape for the clue step that requires it.

I'm sure that because of this, something will be coming in a future update to address the issue. Maybe even falconry itself with the Hunter rewrite we're doing.

+1.

Would love to see it be added with the hunter rework, that's probably the best possible scenario to address this suggestion. Full support on this!

Edited by Sir Hassan

Thanks for the answer!
Didn't know this was already in discussion because of treasure trails. I searched for "falconry" on the forums and found nothing, that's why I created a topic.