::removeyell

Hello everyone I hope you are all doing fine,

One simple suggestion. ::removeyell. The yell filter is a cool addition .. Yeah.. But it's cool to see what people are buying and selling .. I think I speak for a few when I say the toxicity over the yell that happens sometimes is unnecessary and unpleasant to read all together, PLEASE add this command for the staff team, or for Senior Moderators+? Something like that.

First offence 2 weeks without yell?

Second offence 4 weeks without yell..?

Third and final offence perm yell removal..? .... With a possibility to apply on the forums after X amount of time after the third offence has occur to get the yell back IF you can show you've matured and changed or will change your everyday vocabulary with something more civilized and friendly over the yell? You know, something like that.

Thanks for your time reading this, it is greatly appreciated.

Yours Truly,

~1945.

• Like 1

I can see why you'd want this after the last few days. But i think the times without the yell area bit steep, 2 weeks for the first offence? and it's a donator benefit also.

I'm abit on the fence about this one tbf.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Oh no I agree with you dude, 2 weeks is exaggerated as for the first punishment, but it's just a rough sketch .. Just throwing it out there on the possibilities what it could look like, thank you for your opinion dude it's greatly appreciated and even more for your time reading this, have a good one !

i see 0 need for this since yell filter if theres someone u dont like put em on ignore

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zini said:

i see 0 need for this since yell filter if theres someone u dont like put em on ignore

It's not a question about not liking the person or not, it's more about cleaning up the yells unnecessary bullshit that can be said in PMs. I'm not pointing the finger at anyone at all, But it's just ........ Special.. Logging on, not being able to see "Welcome to Zenyte." without seeing 2-3 cretins flaming eachother in the yell, lmao.

We gotta keep in mind what ever we say in the yell, there's always 2 .. 3, 4...5, 500 and sometimes 600 players that can see this shit, Yes I know the yell filter is there for a reason, but again It's always nice to see who's selling what, who's hosting what & where.. without using the yell filter to hide the yell all together. ::removeyell should be added tbh just to punish the toxic ones. People would more than think twice before typing some stupid shit in the yell with such a command & new rule that would follow. PRETTY sure the level of toxicness would very much decline within the yell.. Thank you for reading this and sharing your opinion !

Edited by 1945

It's always a select few that ruin it for other people, you'll find that anywhere you go unfortunately.. It would probably be just as easy to remove the yell privileges from the repeat offenders. rather than introducing a command, because from what i've seen it is always the same ones, the staff will know it as well, so they could easily just be singled out for a time without yell for an undisclosed time.

• Like 1

Just make a different tab for yell @ chat window

Yell filter doesnt filter the mods anyways 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Psyche said:

It's always a select few that ruin it for other people, you'll find that anywhere you go unfortunately.. It would probably be just as easy to remove the yell privileges from the repeat offenders. rather than introducing a command, because from what i've seen it is always the same ones, the staff will know it as well, so they could easily just be singled out for a time without yell for an undisclosed time.

Amen, I couldn't of said better my self. When ever it's gaming, Life or on the Job, there's always that one douche bag whom seek pleasure via toxicity. I very much like your idea better than mine too be fair. I hope the balance for this suggestion tips more over to your side than it will for mine.

19 minutes ago, Nh 0 said:

Just make a different tab for yell @ chat window

Yell filter doesnt filter the mods anyways 

I think I like your idea too man, they could like rearrange the yell filter a little bit and put it at the chat window as you said, but when you toogle it, it doesn't toogle off at 100%, idk if you're feeling me on this. But what I mean is when you toogle it, it turns off but the yell messages & they will still go through that window BUT YOU WILL NOT SEE THE TEXTS IF IT'S OFF & if you re toogle it back ON then you can scroll up and review what has been said previously when it was toogled off and what not. VS our current yell filter in which if you turn OFF. You will NOT see what has been said previously if you decide to re-enable the yells going through your chatbox.

Thank you both for your time reading this and giving me your opinions on this !

Edited by 1945

Posted (edited)

I would honestly support this idea. This idea have been previously brought up multiple times, but more in "I wish there was" kind of format in public chat/help cc. The idea is simple, althought the punishment lengths etc should be really put together by the staff team, thats one thing you cannot really speculate about/suggest as staff team is working and taking the decisions as collective (of course I understand that it was a plain and random example, but mentioning it just incase.) 

Now as from problematic side about this suggestion if it ever manages to pull throught is - what do we consider toxic? If yell removal actually turns to be a thing in the future it may cause two seperate scenarios. One would be that toxicness in yell chat would be significantly smaller or people trying to find loopholes in that specific rule and argue about what is toxic and whats not and start bitching about how the staff team is too strict. And probably what is going to happen is the second scenario... which already happened when help cc rules got too strict.

Edited by Rolex
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rolex said:

I would honestly support this idea. This idea have been previously brought up multiple times, but more in "I wish there was" kind of format in public chat/help cc. The idea is simple, althought the punishment lengths etc should be really put together by the staff team, thats one thing you cannot really speculate about/suggest as staff team is working and taking the decisions as collective (of course I understand that it was a plain and random example, but mentioning it just incase.) 

Now as from problematic side about this suggestion if it ever manages to pull throught is - what do we consider toxic? If yell removal actually turns to be a thing in the future it may cause two seperate scenarios. One would be that toxicness in yell chat would be significantly smaller or people trying to find loopholes in that specific rule and argue about what is toxic and whats not and start bitching about how the staff team is too strict. And probably what is going to happen is the second scenario... which already happened when help cc rules got too strict.

Af#$%ingmen. (sorry for the language lmao) It's because I couldn't of said better myself.

I didn't think of it while typing this suggestion ..... But you're 100000% right, It will be a little head scratcher for those two possible scenarios that could frankly unfold .. (hopefully not if this becomes a thing) Just by taking your example when the CC Rules got too strict.. Or when they added the 1 item risking rule, "Ragging" it might cause some chit chat here and there for a few days like people asking; "what's considered toxic" what not & ECT. But I'm positively sure it will have a good impact on the community... I'm pretty sure this will be a good F'ing command / rule.

Thank you very much for supporting this and even more for giving me your opinion on this ! Thanks for reading again ! Have an excellent morning to you now !

• Like 1