Monk

Your Username, what does it mean?

I've always been curious of player's usernames, especially iconic names like Zezima.. 

Monk:

My first ever RS2 account was a low level defence pure and the BEST npc to attack was a Monk, I managed to stay with the same exact Monk from 1-65 defence, not many people know they are the best to attack for defence pures and they heal during combat.

What does your name mean?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

My name is reference to one of my favorite characters, along with always wanting to improve in something when it seems you've reached a limit.  It's also been a username I have used for most RSPS's I've played.  😛

Edited by Goku

My name, is the meaning of my bank account.. Rich, from little I was born into a gated community ever have and always will have everything I want. 

• Like 1

My username is my irl name. Simple, glad I made my account early enough to get it 🙂

It's the name of my favorite character of all time 😉

I've always loved these topics.
You see the most wicked names with the most unexpected explanations..

In-Game name: Natumayi
Why did I choose this name?: I've always been a fan of Japanese styled names. So I came up with Natumayi after some random typings on my keyboard.. 🤨

My name is typically JB, HC JB is for my ironman, JB is the initials of my IRL name, while also I used to go under the Alias of: Jelly Baked.

So My username on here Psyche is related to my other username I use on the discord Opi.

I choose Psyche because I have been interested in the concept of our brains capabilities and our overall psyche, Opi/Opium is a user I've been using for like 6-7 years and mainly just linked in with my clandestine relationship with all things mind altering. 😛 

My name is bcz of the previous server i played and there was a pet called unholy berserker and it was my favorite pet

I used the nickname "Unluckybucket1" because as a teen I was into RSMVs and a big fan of Luckybucket. Eventually I decided it was time to rebrand my name, and since I was interested in exploring the galaxy, I found a star called a "Supernova" which I changed into SilverNova because that sounded cool in my head.

Actually never expected to use a name like this, but one day I decided to scroll through a movie list and just clicked on a random documentary called We Are X. From that point I fell in love with a band called X Japan. So my username is my favorite band members stage name Hide or hide (full name Hideto Matsumoto).

Always went with this name ever since I started participating in the RSPS scene, one good reason why I consider myself a skiller nub haha. 

On 6/6/2019 at 10:10 PM, Rich said:

My name, is the meaning of my bank account.. Rich, from little I was born into a gated community ever have and always will have everything I want. 

This guy has the right idea. Forbes billionaire list. 

I just always liked the word "Destruction". I think it looks nice. 🙂 Honestly I haven't even been using the name very long, just a couple months now! I always think it is interesting hearing peoples reasons for whatever name they happen to choose.

Very first time i had to come up with a name for a RSPS I Picked I miss bara because i lied and said my account got hacked right before 94 magic on RS, years later i fell inlove with Jiglojay’s videos (old school rs pker whos dds specs changed the world)

So i used his name for a few years till i got tired of copying names and also his name would always be taken. 

So I took 24 hours to think of an Original Name that sounded cool and unique and could be used in call of duty montages. and came up with Engage, after checking to see if there was a FaZe Engage. LOL now my entire brand is based around “Engage”

ECHO
1. A close parallel or repetition of an idea, feeling, style, or event.

2. A sound or series of sounds caused by the reflection of sound waves from a surface back to the listener.

Shane is short for my Irl persian name Shayegan and the zz cause i main Zed on League and take out atleast two enemies in teamfights

Rogue, bit inconspicuous.. Bit 'out of the box'.. bit rogue..

Moved to the appropriate section.