Sign in to follow this  
CIA

Staff Feedback

3 minutes ago, tinelf said:

ancient maces are nice and all, but eventually they will just evolve into msb/amethyst arrow ragging (like 5k risk max)

thats not a good enough solution

Better yet i'll just kick them and make them waste their runes.
9zBWFhQ.png

1 minute ago, O P said:

Why do people keep saying "staff doesn't care" ? ... If you give them proof... I 100% guarantee they will issue bans.
Fact of the matter seems to be that people do not have conclusive proof, and are crying in this thread to get a reaction.
Let staff look into it, and if botting is confirmed, I'm sure bans will be issued.... there is a thing called bias sooooo .... give proof, end of discussion. 

This thread is whiny AF.  

PS. I do not condone raggers or botters, nor am I involved in this issue... So I'd say I'm a fair random 3rd party observer. 

This cia dude is also refusing to report it on discord to staff and instead decided to cry about it on yell and on the forums , his reasoning for crying about it on yell and not reporting to staff is "staff can also see yell"

2 minutes ago, grian said:

This cia dude is also refusing to report it on discord to staff and instead decided to cry about it on yell and on the forums , his reasoning for crying about it on yell and not reporting to staff is "staff can also see yell"

I've pmed several staff on Discord so next time have your facts checked before opening your mouth, thanks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grian said:

the forums would be the correct place to report it, not discord

so what you're saying is irrelevant 

• Like 1

Just now, CIA said:

I've pmed several staff on Discord so next time have your facts checked before opening your mouth, thanks.

Not my fault youre saying on yell that you arent dming staff because they can also see yell , just going off of what youre saying , so stop crying , thanks.

• Confused 1

I don't necessarily agree with the way cia has handled the issue (aka accusing me) but I do agree that this is an issue turning new players away from wildy (I don't go out there anyways) but if we are going to have a growing player base that includes pvm and pvp we need to geet this under control 🙂

#orion

• Like 2

Locking this now. While we love to see your constructive feedback and always encourage it, this has turned into more of an argument than a constructive post. 

It has been discussed every day in staff chat. By current rules, ragging/1-item pking is not against the rules, therefore the staff are unable to do anything about the issue.

Should we come to an agreement of making this a bannable offence, we would have to do so with a warning and a few days delay not to ban people unaware of the rule change immediately.

However before we reach such decision, we need to find a way to distinctively differentiate what is allowed and what is not allowed, we cannot just straight up ban 1-item pking as it is a legitimate mechanic that some people use, but there is definitely a fine line between that and just continuously ragging someone for the purpose of annoying them.

• Like 7