King Ghidora

experience lock

Hi, I would like to see an exp lock. I don't see a problem with it as long as it is every single skill locked. I work pretty hard to have a "unique" account that I would not like to get some combat experience on whilst fighting. I do not see the argument with "unique accounts" being lesser with an exp lock if every skill is locked.

Thanks

Edited by King Ghidora
  • Like 1

I Do not support this for the reason that it kinda would go against the integrity of the server as gaining exp in a skill is your own responsibility as in osrs. This is my personal opinion

When you say all xp locked, do you mean just combat or all 22/23 skills entirely? If the latter, I'm not sure what the purpose of such lock is in the first place.

absolutely no support for this, as a 10 hp pure on the 5x/10x experience rates, this would make slayer easy, would take away alot of whats needed, dont wanna gain xp in something dont train it. an xp lock/xp reset this point in the game would ruin so many accounts. no support. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/3/2020 at 11:57 AM, Archaic said:

absolutely no support for this, as a 10 hp pure on the 5x/10x experience rates, this would make slayer easy, would take away alot of whats needed, dont wanna gain xp in something dont train it. an xp lock/xp reset this point in the game would ruin so many accounts. no support. 

yeah make me a 10hp pure when he's proposing ALL cb skills get locked lol

This is basically a foolproof version of one of my suggestions 

+1 Support

Edited by Fuck Fagex

Honestly if you're proposing that all combat skills get exp locked at the same time I can support that. If not, then I can't.

I don't see how it ruins the "charm" of unique accounts. It makes these accounts useful rather than pretty well useless. I would love to run around with and obby maul on a 10hp hcim and not get any xp while potentially dying with 10 hp. Add slayer to the mix.... There are plenty of newcomers that want to pk asking if there is xp lock. when told no they simply log out and never log in again. Xp lock might bring a pking scene to Zenyte that I think is much needed. 

3 hours ago, Mandalorian said:

I don't see how it ruins the "charm" of unique accounts. It makes these accounts useful rather than pretty well useless. I would love to run around with and obby maul on a 10hp hcim and not get any xp while potentially dying with 10 hp. Add slayer to the mix.... There are plenty of newcomers that want to pk asking if there is xp lock. when told no they simply log out and never log in again. Xp lock might bring a pking scene to Zenyte that I think is much needed. 

Ironman don't gain combat exp in PvP, so the accounts aren't useless at all. Also, there are a lot of people who own unique accounts on Zenyte who definitely oppose the introduction of any type of exp locking system (there are a couple in this thread). 

Really don't understand the people wanting to PK quitting because they can't lock exp...you can't lock exp in OSRS either, and OSRS has the most active PvP community out there.

Im not sure I understand.. Ironmen dont gain xp in pvp so the only way to pk and stay low hp is as an ironman? Pkers like xp lock because they dont gain unwanted levels while in combat.

After barb fishing for 10 days I would like to do something other than show off my fancy cape. I dont see a problem with that. The uniqueness of your accounts will not be diminished if xp cannot be gained. I fail to see how that is an arguement.

1 hour ago, Mandalorian said:

Im not sure I understand.. Ironmen dont gain xp in pvp so the only way to pk and stay low hp is as an ironman? Pkers like xp lock because they dont gain unwanted levels while in combat.

After barb fishing for 10 days I would like to do something other than show off my fancy cape. I dont see a problem with that. The uniqueness of your accounts will not be diminished if xp cannot be gained. I fail to see how that is an arguement.

Just try x5

Posted (edited)

I support this as a 10hp ulti would be awesome to do bosses with 10hp and have like banfos tassets on a 10hp account would be awesome to be able to do 

It doesn't affect anyone who doesn't want it as they just don't lock their xp? Seems silly for an rsps to not have locked xp 

Edited by Ultimate10HP

I support this if it is the following;

1) All combat skills are locked. So you can get the levels you want then turn it off. (Most likely by paying money)
2) For the purpose of this, Slayer is counted as a combat skill.

That way people can't get a level 3 with 99 slayer unless they either lamp or duo slayer (if it's possible).  It keeps the uniqueness of peoples accounts, but allows the people who want to make a quick acc to PK with to keep their stats and maintain a high hp ratio.

I like the idea of a stat lock, But it should be all or nothing, You should not be able to pick and choose which stats you want to lock.