I would like to suggest an increase to the drop chances of Barrows since (esp. since we are on a private server) the drop chances just seem too low.

This is mostly an issue for ironman attempting to get the elite diary or sets like Guthans for slayer etc.

The following things come to my mind:

- Increased rate from donor rank (makes it more worthwhile to get higher donor rank on ironman since it's intresting on normies to buy mystery boxes for resale value)

- General increased rate (might be without anything or when for example wearing RoW (i))

- A point system which adds up when completing a run, X amount of points can be traded for a random complete set or X amount of Barrow items

That's all I can think of for the moment.

Please leave feedback below 🙂

• Like 1

I feel the whole point of Barrows is to grind for it. I don't see the point in increasing the rate of anything for any reason really.

• Like 1

1/12 for barrows items on a private server does indeed seem a bit harsh, i like the idea of increased chances for donors!

id say leave as is... otherwise barrows items will crash alot 

if youre going to increase something, please increase the rate of runes... not the items

40 minutes ago, Hxrdcore said:

It's already 33% higher vs OSRS. No need for it to be any easier in my opinion, especially not for donator ranks. 

Agreed.

My Barrows grind has been painful so far, but that's how it should be.

The increased chance for donors could be a nice thing because they're donating so a slight increase wouldn't hurt too much since it's just barrows items.

1 hour ago, Hxrdcore said:

It's already 33% higher vs OSRS. No need for it to be any easier in my opinion, especially not for donator ranks. 

Agreed also, barrows should be a hard grind, not a easy one

You feel a lot more accomplished and excited once you get pieces on such a grind, but increased drop rates for donors sure seems fair - just not too much of an increase though

• Like 1

I don't support this and I especially don't support increased odds for donors, that just screams pay to win. I think the rates are fine as is, low enough that it feels rewarding when you get a piece, but increased enough that you realistically shouldn't go too dry. However, RNG is RNG and your mileage may vary.

no support, would remove one of the oldest grinds and barrows is already buffed rates Compared to osrs, and no support for better droprates for better ranks, would make the game too muCh p2w and remove the even odds we all got

Instead of buffing the rates - which it's a bit late to do now considering there are thousands of pieces of each armour in-game - I could consider adding furthermore rewards to make it higher variety(like the custom amulet that we have thrown in it). With that being said, with the release of clues, you will also be able to get those from barrows. Still something extra.