Wind Walker

- - A Comprehensive Guide to Farming and Herblore - -

Wind Walker's
Comprehensive Guide to Farming & Herblore

Farming.png                    Herblore.png

Hey all! In this post, I want to preface that This is not the fastest way of getting 99's. This is instead a guide to people that are new to farming, new to herblore, people who like to pvm and do not want to keep buying their potions, pkers who want to save a few gp, and so forth! In no way do I claim this is the fastest way. This is however, what I have found success in, and felt like sharing this with the community.

Let's get into it!

What you need!

Spoiler

Tools to buy:
Rake.png   Rake                     Spade.png   Spade                          Watering can.png   Watering Can 

Seed dibber.png   Seed Dibber         Gardening trowel.png   Gardening Trowel         Magic secateurs.png   Magical Secateurs

Bronze pickaxe.png   Pickaxe                Bucket.png: Inventory image of Bucket      ton of buckets

-    Best place to buy these is Catherby because you can very easily deposit them
right into the Tool Leprechaun! More on him later!
-    Magical Secateurs are in the Vote shop! 3 points.

Misc. Things that helped Me!

Woodcutting icon.png     75+ Woodcutting (Helps when you can cut down the trees we plant haha!)

Thieving icon.png   38+ Thieving (Best way to obtain seeds via Master Farmer!)

Agility icon.png     __+Agility (Agility helps, along with it's perks!)

Mining icon.png    22+ Mining (Ultra Compost, here we come!)

Attack icon.png   Solid Combat Level (One word, Hespori.)

The Objective!

Spoiler

Ok, let's go back to what I had mentioned earlier! I encourage you all to read this quick rant so we can be on the same page and we see why this guide was created. I was tired of paying people for potions, and seeds, and secondaries. A ton of other guides also existed! Many are very exceptional! But many lacked the perspective from a pvm/pk standpoint. I hope that this guide helps you in creating your own potions, while efficiently leveling up and understanding what's really going on. Farming and Herblore can be quite intimidating to get into, but I'm here to show you that it is very much enjoyable and rad! If you're reading this, thank you for taking time to read it haha! I know sometimes guides get wordy... Let's go!

The Process!

Spoiler

Seeds!

The best way to get seeds hands-down is thieving. A great location to pickpocket Master Farmers is in Ardougne because of the nearby bank. Below is a map that shows the Zenyte Portal Teleport, the Master Farmer, and the Bank. While you wait for herbs and plants to grow, use the off time to gather more resources. I would encourage you to organize your bank. A clean bank is amazing for making these skills easier.

Quick Tips:
-    As you pickpocket and level up your thieving, you unlock pieces to the Rogue OutfitUse it when you get seeds
-    Invest in some food. As you pickpocket and get stunned, use food to extend your trips when you go to bank the seeds
-    Keep. All. Seeds. Some may seem more important or better, but keep them all! Many times, I find myself
regretting to have dropped those ____ seeds as I need them later!

Spoiler

image.png.e79cda6ea1722ef72218740444e24970.png

image.png.c05b89565be27b07805fb5e865505323.png

It may take some time, but organizing your bank is essential! I can empty my belongings
whether is be from a day of slaying, to some rounds of Zulrah, to even training skill! My herbs or organized, 
potions accounted for, and nothing does not have a place! These two images show 2 tabs in my bank, Farming
and Herblore respectively.

Spoiler

1204562251_Guide-Ardy.png.eaa2392ebb41e718a95c97feb8bf262e.png

Map of Ardougne. Areas in red show the areas mentioned in the text
above. From left to right, Bank, Master farmer, Teleport.

Spoiler

Compost!

Compost is essential. Farming and Herblore experience is directly affected by the sheer quantity we are able to produce. Magical Secateurs on top of Ultra Compost is a good way of maximizing our work. Ultra Compost is the best compost in the game and is remarkably simple to make!

Ultracompost.png: Inventory image of Ultracompost    =    Volcanic ash.png    +    Pineapple.png   

1-    Teleport to Ammonite Crabs (Zenyte Portal > Training > Ammonite Crabs)
2-    Follow the route below and mine away at some volcanic ash! There is also
a nearby bank for you to deposit them. (Note, Volcanic Ash stacks)
3-    Once you have a large quantity, teleport to Catherby (Zenyte Portal > Cities > Catherby)
4-    Travel west, then south, and buy all the pineapples (15)
5-    Travel north, and deposit the pineapples into a Compost Bin
6-    Add some Volcanic Ash to the bin, and voila you got ultra compost to withdraw with buckets!
7-    Deposit your buckets back to the Tool Leprechaun!

Spoiler

1270331845_Guide-ash.thumb.png.15d613644947641aeb0daccef2e41ad6.png

The teleport takes you to the north end of the island. Follow the route to reach
the volcanic ash mining site. Note: there is an Agility short cut that requires 63 agility to use!
This is shown in the dotted line path at the fork in the route.

Spoiler

2083405561_Guideash2.png.50ba49af0289eeb90548e4b857bc3e64.png

The teleport area is the eastern highlighted area. Traveling west, then south 
takes you to the charter where you can buy Pineapples. Run north
from there, and you'll see the compost bin

Spoiler

First Farm Runs!

We're ready to make our first runs! I use four to do my farming at. Others exist, but these are convenient in my opinion. The goal with farming now is to glue ourselves to what we can farm and where. Level 1 farming and level 1 herblore means our options are limited. Potatoes it is!

1-    For each area we visit, we must rake and clean the lot.
2-    Certain crops only grow in certain areas. If I made a chart, it would take forever and would be massive!
If you are unsure, google is an invaluable resource. I'll specify the seeds we use, but if you are unsure about
a foreign seed, there is 0 guilt in using google!
3-    Potatoes go in allotment area. 3 seeds are need per allotment. 2 allotments per area. 3 teleport areas.
A total of 18 seeds to maximize the yield! 
4-    Don't forget to water, and use ultra compost on them!

As you get the hang of things, start adding in flowers!

Spoiler

1392887880_Guidelot1.png.6078921256220bb9985131aadb778191.png

Catherby, our home again!

Spoiler

1407145404_Guidelot2.png.a66eca8ce3fc4df27ceba60b9f9b1a1d.png

Use the Zenyte Portal to teleport to Experiments. Use the ladder 
right next to you to surface in the western red area. Walk
briefly to the east!

Spoiler

791274772_Guidelot3.png.85305f6791d1ee629330c4626561d2b0.png

Ardy! Another familiar area! Travel a bit east
past our friend the master farmer.

Spoiler

455899308_Guidelot4.png.6df09120c673c47667631b3a86d8bd66.png

A great location! The Farming Guild however requires 
at least level 45 Farming.

Spoiler

Herbs!

As you progress further and further into farming and you get the hang of things, I encourage you to plant new things! Try flowers as the come along! Once you can, collect herbs! Herblore comes in now! I would suggest to get a few levels by picking and making potions with Wintertodt. Potions worth making are attached below! 

Attack potion.png    Attack Potion                       Guam leaf.png    Guam                           Eye of newt.png     Eye of Newt                                                                    Level 3
Restore potion.png    Restore Potion                     Harralander.png    Harralander                 Red spiders' eggs.png    Red Spider's Eggs                                                          Level 22
Prayer potion.png    Prayer Potion                       Ranarr weed.png    Ranarr                         
Snape grass.png   Snape Grass                                                                   Level 38
Super attack.png   Super Attack Potion             
Irit leaf.png    Irit                               Eye of newt.png      Eye of Newt                                                                    Level 45
Super strength.png    Super Strength Potion         
Kwuarm.png    Kwuarm                      Limpwurt root.png    Limpwurt Root                                                               Level 55
Super restore.png   Super Restore Potion           
Snapdragon.png     Snapdragon               Red spiders' eggs.png     Red Spider's Eggs                                                          Level 63
Super defence.png    Super Defence Potion         
Cadantine.png    Cadantine                  White berries.png      White Berries                                                                  Level 66
Antidote+.png    Antidote+ Potion                  Toadflax.png    Toadflax                     Coconut milk.png      Coconut Milk                      Yew roots.png    Yew Roots                  Level 68   
Antifire potion.png    Anti-Dragonfire Potion         Lantadyme.png   Lantadyme                 Dragon scale dust.png      Dragonscale Dust                                                           Level 69
Ranging potion.png    Ranging Potion                     Dwarf weed.png     Dwarfweed                     Wine of zamorak.png     Wine of Zamorak                                                            Level 72
Magic potion.png    Magic Potion                         Lantadyme.png   Lantadyme                 Potato cactus.png   Potato Cactus                                                                  Level 76
Antidote++.png    Antidote++ Potion                Irit leaf.png    Irit                             Coconut milk.png      Coconut Milk                      Yew roots.png    Magic  Roots             Level 79  
Saradomin brew.png    Saradomin Brew                    Toadflax.png    Toadflax                     Crushed nest.png     Crushed Bird's Nest                                                        Level 81
Weapon poison++.png    Weapon Poison++                 Poison ivy berries.png    Poison Ivy Berries       Coconut milk.png      Coconut Milk                      Cave nightshade.png    Cave Nightshade       Level 82  
Extended antifire.png    Extended Anti-fire                 Antifire potion.png    Anti-fire Potion            Lava scale shard.png      Lava scale shard                                                             Level 84
Anti-venom.png    Anti-Venom                            Antidote++.png    Antidote++ Potion     Zulrah's scales.png    Zulrah Scale                                                                    Level 87
Anti-venom.png    Super Combat                       Torstol.png  Torstol                          Super attack.png Super strength.png Super defence.png    Super Attack, Strength, & Def                               Level 90
Anti-venom+.png    Anti-Venom+                         Anti-venom.png    Anti-Venom                 Torstol.png  Torstol                                                                              Level 94 

Spoiler

The...end?

Now that we know what herbs to grow, and we got our handy guide of early stuff, How do we advance to the 99? For this, it does indeed slow down a bit. Because this is not the fastest way to get 99, but instead a manual for early 'Scapers, Below are some last minute tips to boost your exp!

Spoiler

Tree's are amazing for getting levels in farming. Although they pertain little to herblore (the exception, yew and magic roots) they offer the best experience for the skill! My favorite locations are Varrock, Lumbridge, Gnome Stronghold, and of course The Farming Guild. These areas have quick and easy access to tree plots close to Zenyte Portal teleportation locations.

Spoiler

Listed above were some of my favorite and most useful potions I use everyday. The easiest potions to make that you should focus on are:
Super strength.png    Super Strength Potion         Kwuarm.png    Kwuarm                      Limpwurt root.png    Limpwurt Root                                                               Level 55
Snapdragon.png     Snapdragon               Red spiders' eggs.png     Red Spider's Eggs                                                          Level 63
Cadantine.png    Cadantine                  White berries.png      White Berries                                                                  Level 66
Magic potion.png    Magic Potion                         Lantadyme.png   Lantadyme                 Potato cactus.png   Potato Cactus                                                                  Level 76
Saradomin brew.png    Saradomin Brew                    Toadflax.png    Toadflax                     Crushed nest.png     Crushed Bird's Nest                                                        Level 81
Anti-venom.png    Super Combat                       Torstol.png  Torstol                          Super attack.png Super strength.png Super defence.png    Super Attack, Strength, & Def                               Level 90
These are very popular to speed across levels for many reasons!
1-    Most have either secondaries you can farm yourself or have extremely easy locations to find them. The exception is Saradomin Brews, as bird nests can be a headache. Hunting provides a good source as well as trading in loot from Giant Mole.

2-    These make good money. Saradomin brews are always sold. Super combats are almost always being sold as well. Super restores especially are bought extremely frequently.
3-    They are practical! These are potions you will be using and can take advantage from!! Instead of struggling and wasting gp on potions, we can now create as many as we want for little to no cost.

Spoiler

The Tool Leprechaun can note items! You can quickly clean herbs and have him note them as you move to the next allotment!

Many substitutes exist for Pineapple in order to make the super compost that merge to make ultra compost. Melons, poison ivy berries to name a few that you can farm and recycle into ultra compost.

Lastly, many secondaries can be bought for dirt-cheap prices in the G.E. Check the offer-viewer and compare prices. See what is being bought and sold, see what you can get away with. Someone mistakenly put 1,000 eye of newts for sale for 1,000gp. I bought, and now have roughly 1,000 super attack potions lined up! I know have a third of what I need for 1,000 super combats! You never know what you may be fortunate in finding!

To Wrap Things Up!
I hope this guide/manual has served you well! I wanted to create something that did not exist for me. I was frustrated having to go on google just to find simple answers. These skills were so foreign to me and I hope this comprehensive guide did it's job in providing knowledge! If you have any questions, comments, criticism, or inquiries, feel free to message me either here, or in game! I would love to talk about it!

Best of Luck!
Wind Walker

- - Change Log - -
December 29th 2019 - Guide was posted

Edited by Wind Walker
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

tempsnip.thumb.jpg.34c0589b79c572ad5e243ae40e076901.jpg

zenyte_Orion_sig_Senior_Wind_Walker.png 

4 hours ago, Wind Walker said:

Wind Walker's
Comprehensive Guide to Farming & Herblore

Farming.png                    Herblore.png

Hey all! In this post, I want to preface that This is not the fastest way of getting 99's. This is instead a guide to people that are new to farming, new to herblore, people who like to pvm and do not want to keep buying their potions, pkers who want to save a few gp, and so forth! In no way do I claim this is the fastest way. This is however, what I have found success in, and felt like sharing this with the community.

Let's get into it!

What you need!

Hide contents

Tools to buy:
Rake.png   Rake                     Spade.png   Spade                          Watering can.png   Watering Can 

Seed dibber.png   Seed Dibber         Gardening trowel.png   Gardening Trowel         Magic secateurs.png   Magical Secateurs

Bronze pickaxe.png   Pickaxe                Bucket.png: Inventory image of Bucket      ton of buckets

-    Best place to buy these is Catherby because you can very easily deposit them
right into the Tool Leprechaun! More on him later!
-    Magical Secateurs are in the Vote shop! 3 points.

Misc. Things that helped Me!

Woodcutting icon.png     75+ Woodcutting (Helps when you can cut down the trees we plant haha!)

Thieving icon.png   38+ Thieving (Best way to obtain seeds via Master Farmer!)

Agility icon.png     __+Agility (Agility helps, along with it's perks!)

Mining icon.png    22+ Mining (Ultra Compost, here we come!)

Attack icon.png   Solid Combat Level (One word, Hespori.)

The Objective!

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, let's go back to what I had mentioned earlier! I encourage you all to read this quick rant so we can be on the same page and we see why this guide was created. I was tired of paying people for potions, and seeds, and secondaries. A ton of other guides also existed! Many are very exceptional! But many lacked the perspective from a pvm/pk standpoint. I hope that this guide helps you in creating your own potions, while efficiently leveling up and understanding what's really going on. Farming and Herblore can be quite intimidating to get into, but I'm here to show you that it is very much enjoyable and rad! If you're reading this, thank you for taking time to read it haha! I know sometimes guides get wordy... Let's go!

The Process!

Reveal hidden contents

Seeds!

The best way to get seeds hands-down is thieving. A great location to pickpocket Master Farmers is in Ardougne because of the nearby bank. Below is a map that shows the Zenyte Portal Teleport, the Master Farmer, and the Bank. While you wait for herbs and plants to grow, use the off time to gather more resources. I would encourage you to organize your bank. A clean bank is amazing for making these skills easier.

Quick Tips:
-    As you pickpocket and level up your thieving, you unlock pieces to the Rogue OutfitUse it when you get seeds
-    Invest in some food. As you pickpocket and get stunned, use food to extend your trips when you go to bank the seeds
-    Keep. All. Seeds. Some may seem more important or better, but keep them all! Many times, I find myself
regretting to have dropped those ____ seeds as I need them later!

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e79cda6ea1722ef72218740444e24970.png

image.png.c05b89565be27b07805fb5e865505323.png

It may take some time, but organizing your bank is essential! I can empty my belongings
whether is be from a day of slaying, to some rounds of Zulrah, to even training skill! My herbs or organized, 
potions accounted for, and nothing does not have a place! These two images show 2 tabs in my bank, Farming
and Herblore respectively.

Reveal hidden contents

1204562251_Guide-Ardy.png.eaa2392ebb41e718a95c97feb8bf262e.png

Map of Ardougne. Areas in red show the areas mentioned in the text
above. From left to right, Bank, Master farmer, Teleport.

Reveal hidden contents

Compost!

Compost is essential. Farming and Herblore experience is directly affected by the sheer quantity we are able to produce. Magical Secateurs on top of Ultra Compost is a good way of maximizing our work. Ultra Compost is the best compost in the game and is remarkably simple to make!

Ultracompost.png: Inventory image of Ultracompost    =    Volcanic ash.png    +    Pineapple.png   

1-    Teleport to Ammonite Crabs (Zenyte Portal > Training > Ammonite Crabs)
2-    Follow the route below and mine away at some volcanic ash! There is also
a nearby bank for you to deposit them. (Note, Volcanic Ash stacks)
3-    Once you have a large quantity, teleport to Catherby (Zenyte Portal > Cities > Catherby)
4-    Travel west, then south, and buy all the pineapples (15)
5-    Travel north, and deposit the pineapples into a Compost Bin
6-    Add some Volcanic Ash to the bin, and voila you got ultra compost to withdraw with buckets!
7-    Deposit your buckets back to the Tool Leprechaun!

Reveal hidden contents

1270331845_Guide-ash.thumb.png.15d613644947641aeb0daccef2e41ad6.png

The teleport takes you to the north end of the island. Follow the route to reach
the volcanic ash mining site. Note: there is an Agility short cut that requires 63 agility to use!
This is shown in the dotted line path at the fork in the route.

Reveal hidden contents

2083405561_Guideash2.png.50ba49af0289eeb90548e4b857bc3e64.png

The teleport area is the eastern highlighted area. Traveling west, then south 
takes you to the charter where you can buy Pineapples. Run north
from there, and you'll see the compost bin

Reveal hidden contents

First Farm Runs!

We're ready to make our first runs! I use four to do my farming at. Others exist, but these are convenient in my opinion. The goal with farming now is to glue ourselves to what we can farm and where. Level 1 farming and level 1 herblore means our options are limited. Potatoes it is!

1-    For each area we visit, we must rake and clean the lot.
2-    Certain crops only grow in certain areas. If I made a chart, it would take forever and would be massive!
If you are unsure, google is an invaluable resource. I'll specify the seeds we use, but if you are unsure about
a foreign seed, there is 0 guilt in using google!
3-    Potatoes go in allotment area. 3 seeds are need per allotment. 2 allotments per area. 3 teleport areas.
A total of 18 seeds to maximize the yield! 
4-    Don't forget to water, and use ultra compost on them!

As you get the hang of things, start adding in flowers!

Reveal hidden contents

1392887880_Guidelot1.png.6078921256220bb9985131aadb778191.png

Catherby, our home again!

Reveal hidden contents

1407145404_Guidelot2.png.a66eca8ce3fc4df27ceba60b9f9b1a1d.png

Use the Zenyte Portal to teleport to Experiments. Use the ladder 
right next to you to surface in the western red area. Walk
briefly to the east!

Reveal hidden contents

791274772_Guidelot3.png.85305f6791d1ee629330c4626561d2b0.png

Ardy! Another familiar area! Travel a bit east
past our friend the master farmer.

Reveal hidden contents

455899308_Guidelot4.png.6df09120c673c47667631b3a86d8bd66.png

A great location! The Farming Guild however requires 
at least level 45 Farming.

Reveal hidden contents

Herbs!

As you progress further and further into farming and you get the hang of things, I encourage you to plant new things! Try flowers as the come along! Once you can, collect herbs! Herblore comes in now! I would suggest to get a few levels by picking and making potions with Wintertodt. Potions worth making are attached below! 

Attack potion.png    Attack Potion                       Guam leaf.png    Guam                           Eye of newt.png     Eye of Newt                                                                    Level 3
Restore potion.png    Restore Potion                     Harralander.png    Harralander                 Red spiders' eggs.png    Red Spider's Eggs                                                          Level 22
Prayer potion.png    Prayer Potion                       Ranarr weed.png    Ranarr                         
Snape grass.png   Snape Grass                                                                   Level 38
Super attack.png   Super Attack Potion             
Irit leaf.png    Irit                               Eye of newt.png      Eye of Newt                                                                    Level 45
Super strength.png    Super Strength Potion         
Kwuarm.png    Kwuarm                      Limpwurt root.png    Limpwurt Root                                                               Level 55
Antidote+.png    Antidote+ Potion                  Toadflax.png    Toadflax                     Coconut milk.png      Coconut Milk                      Yew roots.png    Yew Roots                  Level 68   
Antifire potion.png    Anti-Dragonfire Potion         Lantadyme.png   Lantadyme                 Dragon scale dust.png      Dragonscale Dust                                                           Level 69
Ranging potion.png    Ranging Potion                     Dwarf weed.png     Dwarfweed                     Wine of zamorak.png     Wine of Zamorak                                                            Level 72
Antidote++.png    Antidote++ Potion                Irit leaf.png    Irit                             Coconut milk.png      Coconut Milk                      Yew roots.png    Magic  Roots             Level 79  
Weapon poison++.png    Weapon Poison++                 Poison ivy berries.png    Poison Ivy Berries       Coconut milk.png      Coconut Milk                      Cave nightshade.png    Cave Nightshade       Level 82  
Extended antifire.png    Extended Anti-fire                 Antifire potion.png    Anti-fire Potion            Lava scale shard.png      Lava scale shard                                                             Level 84
Anti-venom.png    Anti-Venom                            Antidote++.png    Antidote++ Potion     Zulrah's scales.png    Zulrah Scale                                                                    Level 87
Anti-venom+.png    Anti-Venom+                         Anti-venom.png    Anti-Venom                 Torstol.png  Torstol                                                                              Level 94 

Reveal hidden contents

The...end?

Now that we know what herbs to grow, and we got our handy guide of early stuff, How do we advance to the 99? For this, it does indeed slow down a bit. Because this is not the fastest way to get 99, but instead a manual for early 'Scapers, Below are some last minute tips to boost your exp!

Reveal hidden contents

Tree's are amazing for getting levels in farming. Although they pertain little to herblore (the exception, yew and magic roots) they offer the best experience for the skill! My favorite locations are Varrock, Lumbridge, Gnome Stronghold, and of course The Farming Guild. These areas have quick and easy access to tree plots close to Zenyte Portal teleportation locations.

Reveal hidden contents

Listed above were some of my favorite and most useful potions I use everyday. The easiest potions to make that you should focus on are:
Super strength.png    Super Strength Potion         Kwuarm.png    Kwuarm                      Limpwurt root.png    Limpwurt Root                                                               Level 55
These are very popular to speed across levels for many reasons!
1-    Most have either secondaries you can farm yourself or have extremely easy locations to find them. The exception is Saradomin Brews, as bird nests can be a headache. Hunting provides a good source as well as trading in loot from Giant Mole.

2-    These make good money. Saradomin brews are always sold. Super combats are almost always being sold as well. Super restores especially are bought extremely frequently.
3-    They are practical! These are potions you will be using and can take advantage from!! Instead of struggling and wasting gp on potions, we can now create as many as we want for little to no cost.

Reveal hidden contents

The Tool Leprechaun can note items! You can quickly clean herbs and have him note them as you move to the next allotment!

Many substitutes exist for Pineapple in order to make the super compost that merge to make ultra compost. Melons, poison ivy berries to name a few that you can farm and recycle into ultra compost.

Lastly, many secondaries can be bought for dirt-cheap prices in the G.E. Check the offer-viewer and compare prices. See what is being bought and sold, see what you can get away with. Someone mistakenly put 1,000 eye of newts for sale for 1,000gp. I bought, and now have roughly 1,000 super attack potions lined up! I know have a third of what I need for 1,000 super combats! You never know what you may be fortunate in finding!

To Wrap Things Up!
I hope this guide/manual has served you well! I wanted to create something that did not exist for me. I was frustrated having to go on google just to find simple answers. These skills were so foreign to me and I hope this comprehensive guide did it's job in providing knowledge! If you have any questions, comments, criticism, or inquiries, feel free to message me either here, or in game! I would love to talk about it!

Best of Luck!
Wind Walker

- - Change Log - -
December 29th 2019 - Guide was posted

Wonderful job! well done

As a fellow mentor I shall be making  guide aswell here soon for 5x guides

Love layout nice job

• Like 3

Photo_1577342352245.png

Looks decent but I'd put at least some type of text above each spoiler so players know what each section is for. As of now it is just spoilers stacked on spoilers stacked on spoilers which is very confusing since you don't know what you are looking at when you click it until you take a good read.

• Like 1

hURyikz.png

"I'd die without you. Who else is gonna put up with me this way?

I need you. I breathe you. I'd never leave you. I was alone with you..." - Lana Del Rey

Amazingly well put together guide for everyone, i'll definitely be using this towards my goal of 99!

• Like 1

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalm 119:105

7 hours ago, SilverNova said:

Looks decent but I'd put at least some type of text above each spoiler so players know what each section is for. As of now it is just spoilers stacked on spoilers stacked on spoilers which is very confusing since you don't know what you are looking at when you click it until you take a good read.

An oversight, I'll be sure to edit them in! Thanks for the feedback!

1 hour ago, Kingredarrow said:

Damn very clean and simple guide, Good job!

Thanks a ton! Much appreciated, will continue to edit them hehehe!

• Like 1

tempsnip.thumb.jpg.34c0589b79c572ad5e243ae40e076901.jpg

zenyte_Orion_sig_Senior_Wind_Walker.png 

Thanks for this bud you're a lifesaver! Well structured!

lil_playah?bg=imp