Sign in to follow this  
Zoop

Panda

Panda, I want you to know that everything I'm about to say, no matter how weird it inevitably gets, is true.

Having worked with you before I know you are more than qualified to be admin. Your newsletters are so well written and flow so well that I actually look forward to reading them. Which is saying something since I normally only read the comments on Reddit posts.

Your passion for helping literally anyone, even the rudest of players, is a testament of your truest qualities.

You are one hard working SoB. I mean really, you are. No joke, I fully expected you to take my spot on our last adventure because you are so good at what you do and because of how much effort you put into every task you're assigned or every idea you come up with.

I know this isn't some long, glorious post with long, glorious words and fancy edits, but really, I want you to know that if you keep doing what you've been doing, both in game and real life, you will continue to stand out and make a difference.

-Zach

P.S. It didn't get as weird as I thought. Which scares me a little. Maybe I've lost my touch? ♫♪♫

• Like 1

I really appreciate the kind words Zach. It means a lot :) I was also surprised it didn't take a weird turn, you are getting rusty. Hopefully work slows down for you in the future so you can find some time to grind.