Somebody

Ability to Insta relog from DC

This suggestion speaks for itself. There's nothing worse than bring randomly dced in combat and not being able to relog till your either dead or the npc is dead. It can become frustrating for HCIM especially. I myself have died 2x to this on two separate hcs. One with 1654 total. Of course I understand that there might be reasons against this. I'm all ears. What do you guys think?? 

I highly doubt this will be done. I'm no expert on the specifics involved here, but I imagine if the ability to "insta-relog" after you DC'd in combat was added, it would also mean you could X-log as you're about to die with no consequences, which would obviously ruin the integrity of HCIM and also have a negative impact on PvP. 

There's probably a lot of other more technical reasons why it can't be done as well I reckon. 

Edited by Hxrdcore

How could u x log with no consequences it just means you can log back in when dcing fighting. Surely that's more often that system abuse. There's 10plays in wildy max on average compared to around 200 active hcim. Iv died personally 2x due to not being allowed back onto my char. 

I would suggest the idea if the timer is decreased/taken away if youre out of the combat as it seems it stays logged in for ages if you dc and you are outside of combat doing nothing

The way it currently is implemented is as follows:

When the connection between the client and the player is lost, the game will immediately try to log the player out. If the player is in a locked state, or has been attacked by anything in the past 10 seconds, they will be unable to do so. It will re-try this from here on out every game tick, until the counter reaches 100(which equals to one minute). If at any minute the player becomes unlocked(granted it was the lock preventing them from logging off) or if the combat ends, they will be logged off.

We cannot make it immediately kick you offline. This could easily be abused by anyone in the wilderness and elsewhere too, really, simply by shutting off the client whenever they're in danger.

The way it is currently implemented matches RS.