leclerc

ZMI Altar???

I'm really surprised nobody suggested this, I loved doing zmi back in the 2008 and I'm sure most will agree with me. One of the best methods for starters to level up rc as the Abyss can be repetitive and annoying. Maybe the rates are kinda difficult to calc but I'm sure out great dev team will solve this out.

Peace

ZMI was only successful because of the mass amount of people who used it on one world, therefore creating the follow train. I think it would be kind of miserable to do without that mass line. 

What do you think about that, Leclerc?

2 hours ago, Octavious said:

ZMI was only successful because of the mass amount of people who used it on one world, therefore creating the follow train. I think it would be kind of miserable to do without that mass line. 

What do you think about that, Leclerc?

Well i dont mind doing it alone, i suppose if u want to do it as afk as possible maybe that train is a must. I just suggested it because the only 2 methods are abyss and the one for bloods, just for diversity would be nice to have diff methods of training a boring skill like rc. I appreciate your comment tho.

peace, sorry for bad english