Just started playing a few weeks ago. Here are some recommendations I have for the server as now;  

- Please add rest areas or rest option for running.

- Please make teleporting easier. Gets a bit frustrating having to use the home teleport and run to the portal everytime.

- I just found out I could buy Barrows Gloves in Lumbridge basment, because of a forum on here. I probably never would of figured it out on my own. Please make shops more organized or at home area.

I feel the portal options are already good on this server, port home>resto box>bank>portal is a good flow. Moving the portal itself I see no point in as it would only save a second or so.

There is an in-game notice about the Barrows Gloves also.

Portals are good. You can also buy home tabs from Magic shop to insta-tele home. 

Also, get graceful, or use stam pots if you keep running out of energy. I was a bit annoyed about the run energy too when I first started because we are spoiled by most RSPS, but I've gotten used to it, and I'm sure you will too.

1. A rest option would be nice as stamina pots nor graceful can be obtained immediately at the start of the game. 

2. Teleporting is so easy. The home portal is insanely OP. 

3. Barrows Gloves in the Lumbridge basement is classic to Runescape. I see why they are there.

Don't really support any of this. While graceful isn't a super quick get, it's also not exactly slow. With a few hours of grinding I had my set. Teleporting is super easy, either take runes or teletabs if you're having troubles making your way around the world, but it doesn't need to be any easier than it is. Again, I don't think this needs to be any easier than it already is, the gloves are where they should be.

These aspects of the game don't need to be made easier because they are easy enough as it is in my opinion.

Yeah no support from me here.

Portal is fine as it is, it doesn't need to be any easier to teleport around & Barrow's gloves are in their correct location.