Xlittlebunny

command action

dear Guy's , 

i was thinking about this suggestion , as there are many players ask for how many ppl their are in pc was my idea to make a command action :
for example ::players then everyone can see how many players there are in different minigames it would be very helpfull for everyone so they can just do the ::players command or ::minigames command to see how many players there are.

grts xlittlebunny

• Like 1

The tab next to the logout screen shows you how many players are online.

image.png.402292038af73638e61a12b7f340e827.png

If you mean specifically how many players are in a mini-game like PC, could be tricky, as what would count as "in". Waiting on the boat would have to be included, as well as people just on that island. 

I fully support this! Being able to quickly check the health status of minigames while out on a slayer task or something would be awesome.

We have a Players in Wilderness in noticeboard now! I don't see why this would be a bad implementation. Lots of players are always looking for games to play. How it'd define a player in the location would be weird. Maybe show total players on the pest control island.

I have plans of putting this information in a different section within the game noticeboard. The only reason I didn't do it in the latest update was due to not having enough minigames to list in the tab(I could only think of pest control at the time); However since then, I have plans of introducing a counter that shows the number of players in pest control(in all instances combined + on the pest control island) as well as one to count all the players within wintertodt and within the camp area right outside it.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Kris said:

I have plans of putting this information in a different section within the game noticeboard. The only reason I didn't do it in the latest update was due to not having enough minigames to list in the tab(I could only think of pest control at the time); However since then, I have plans of introducing a counter that shows the number of players in pest control(in all instances combined + on the pest control island) as well as one to count all the players within wintertodt and within the camp area right outside it.

allright seems nice, thanks for your reply =D