RoyaleSlayer

Double XP Weekend

Double XP Weekend 

1.Friday

2.saturday

3.sunday

Double XP Weeknd Should be for Combat/Skilling every single Weekend and it should start Friday at a certain time decided by the Developers and End at a certain time. that would make it easier for players too be able too level up.

• Dislike 3

I've heard something about them possibly doing dxp times... not 100% on that. I didnt hear it straight from staff so idk the credibility of it.

I'm a hundred percent sure that we won't have double xp weekends every week. Previously the founders of Zenyte would activate BONUS (not double) experience on specific occassions. E.g. if the server went down for an extensive amount of time, if there was a special event or if there was a big bug that had an impact on a majority of the players. I'd like to keep it that way because the game is already easy enough and adding experience modifiers makes it way too simple.

Yeah I have no plans of doing a weekly double or bonus experience event. I think that takes away from its mystery and also starts affecting the way people do skilling.

The idea behind current bonus experience periods is that it is random. Yes, you can assume when it begins but it is completely up to us. Normally we always put it on for a day or two whenever we mess something up and cause people to lose their playtime(longer periods of downtime, messed up updates). I've also got a tendency to do them whenever some sort of a holiday is on its way; If none are coming up, I normally do it with right around 3 week intervals between them.

This is all pretty pseudo-random and for a reason. I'd rather people not hoard the supplies and then always waste them on the weekends or whenever they know the special is going to go active. It starts damaging the game that way. Rather have people guessing when to waste their supplies or whether there's even a point in them waiting weeks before being able to use them. It's just healthier having them use the supplies as they get them which is what generally happens.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Kris said:

I'd rather people not hoard the supplies and then always waste them on the weekends or whenever they know the special is going to go active. It starts damaging the game that way. Rather have people guessing when to waste their supplies or whether there's even a point in them waiting weeks before being able to use them. It's just healthier having them use the supplies as they get them which is what generally happens.

Although my question completes contradicts your last paragraph, is there a chance that we can be notified a day in advance on the forums about a double XP event? That way we can at least clear our IRL schedules for incessant grinding? 

4 hours ago, Octavious said:

Although my question completes contradicts your last paragraph, is there a chance that we can be notified a day in advance on the forums about a double XP event? That way we can at least clear our IRL schedules for incessant grinding? 

When it comes to planned bonus experience events, I usually do drop a few hints beforehand. When it's due to interruptions - which makes up just about half of the bonus xp events - there's nothing I can do.