RoyaleSlayer

Making Better Benefits for 5x combat/skilling characters

Adding Benefits for 5x combat and 5x skilling Characters

i think that charcters that level up on a lower xp rate such as real runescape should be entitled too better benefits i do not currently have any ideas at the momment

i just wanted too express how i feel about this as i am playing on this mode and too me it doesnt feel rewarding enough cause there are not real benefits too those that choose too level up slower. but i think those that choose 5x over the rest of the xp level caps they work harder for there levels there for it should be more awarding and better benefits.

also highscores should seperate all xp level caps that would be a way too start cause as of right now theres no seperation for the xp rates there for someone that levels up at a x50 xp rate are getting rewarded the same way 5x charcters are which is kinda just unbalanced. thankyou for reading this if you do read this and hopefully the developers of this server take this and do somthing with it. cause too me when i played runescape all the years i did which was a good 12years i felt a sence of accomplishment not only from playing the game but because the leveling too so long cause of the xp rate was so low. so i think even though this is a rsps it should have the same concept. anyways let me know what you guys think for all of you no 5x charcters and 5x characters. 

My idea for 5x charcters achieving all 99's in-game (this is just something i thought of off the top of my head so just give it a chance and lmk what you think)

(5x character 99 achievment shop) where everytime you earn a 99 you gain points where you can spend inside this shop where this shop will hold certain items.

As far as items it should hold ill have too do some more thinking and on coding level thinking of things that could be added that would be a good fit for the shop and wouldnt be considered unfair too other type of xp characters also there could be a 5x master skill cape specially created for those that achieve all 99's on 5x xp characters that you can purchase by spending in-game money. 

Edited by RoyaleSlayer
new changes too topic
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

This is something that is planned for a future update, please feel free to create a suggestion post Here with any specific benefits you may have in mind 🙂 

i am currently creating my complete idea for this post and whenever it is ready it will be released and posted in suggestions post. i am a coder myself so i know something like this needs too brain stormed a bit and presented too the general public as a new update but at the sametime its about what the community wants so the more that ppl share with the community there ideas for this subject the better i can create an actual complete project presentation and there for it wont be just about me and how i feel it will be about all those that feel the same way about this subject.

I think forum medals would be okay. Maybe an in-game indicator that you are x5 and such, but other than that, I do not support anything extra for people who choose to play in a more difficult mode. 

I think the one thing 5x players would like from this is just too be recognized as it is harder too achieve all 99's when playing as a 5x character. But for those that don't agree I completely understand that everyone won't feel the same way as me

Thankyou,dylan

I think lower experience rates should have a small percent increase in drop rates.

• 50x/25x experience; 0% drop rate increase.
  • 10x experience; 5% drop rate increase.
  • 5x experience; 7.5% drop rate increase
Edited by Islands