DeadFace V

Viggora's Chainmace Drop Rate.

Greetings,

I would simply like to suggest we substantially decrease the drop rate for Viggora's Chainmace as it's literally a wildy PVM item. 

The current drop rate is minimal 1/40k

I hear skulled it halves that to 1/20k

My point is the fact that 1/40k to 1/220k drop rate for a medium level item is absurd. No ironman on this server will probably ever get that mace, especially being in a multi-zone...

Personally, I suggest the drop rate of Viggora's Chainmace (especially being medium level item) should be decreased to at maximum 1/5000 and if it were my choice I'd drop it to 1/500 to 1/1000.

Reason being is that this is not OSRS and even in OSRS, Viggora's Chainmace runs 2.5m GP. It's less than a fury. 

Can we please please please make this happen.

- V

e5cbde88c892228e7d9490c6a8ab6b28.png

• Like 1

I say let it be. No reason to change the drop rate just to make things "easier" for accounts that are made to be hard.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 5:02 PM, Trance said:

I say let it be. No reason to change the drop rate just to make things "easier" for accounts that are made to be hard.

Something that's practically impossible isn't hard. It's practically impossible. BIG difference.

Support from me, items like DWH have had their drop rates significantly increased from OSRS – all of the rev weapons should follow this rule as well in my opinion. 

1/10k from revenant dragon unskulled and 1/5k unskulled sounds good to me for an rsps.

1/50k from imp unskulled and 1/25k skulled?

Just random numbers that seem fair to me for the chainmace.

The other things could get a better drop rate aswell tbh.

I Dont feel like it needs a change, the thing is just that revs are been controlled by seperate clans since the start of Zenyte, and it will most likely continue to be that way. You just have to sneak yourself into the caves in the right times to camp for a revenant weapon

Theres way too many chainmaces in the game already (considered the demand.) Getting the drop rates lowered just so its easier to achieve for irons will eventually devalue the item dramatically for people in the normal gamemode aswell (they are already hard to sell and like what, 7m each?)  No support .