Tylurr

QoL - Grand exchange/Offer viewer interface

Hi, I'm new here.

I noticed it can be a tad tedious to search for an item twice when buying something you want, once to check what the item may be selling at, and the other time to actually buy it.

Fast fix:

In the item description text box, simply add the lowest list price for that item in the grand exchange interface

3Esc8MN.png

Complicated fix:

Fully merge these two interfaces into a unique single interface, can't provide a decent example as I'm not that creative 😞

Apologies if this has already been suggested or acknowledged

With the next update, there will be a few changes to the GE offer viewer. Lmk if that solves or atleast helps the issue (should do)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ruler said:

With the next update, there will be a few changes to the GE offer viewer. Lmk if that solves or atleast helps the issue (should do)

If you referring to the update that just occurred, my suggestion would still be ideal

Edited by Tylurr

Kk, fair enough. Haven't really used the new system myself tbh.

You could also include "No Current Offers" in the event that the item isn't in the G.E. 

Plenty of times I've looked through the offers section only to find nothing there. 

Edited by Ancient Mage
  • Like 1

Fair enough, can do. However if you're trying to sell say 500 monkfish, and there lowest offer is for just 100 monkfish, I will make it display the the price of that, even though it won't allow you to sell all of them. Rather difficult to do anything more complex than that through those couple of lines.

• Like 1