• Gemini
    • Cancer
    • Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius

Hey everyone!

I was curious to know if anyone shares an interest of Astrology like myself?

I find it quite neat, and a thing that comes close to a spiritual belief for me..

I am a Gemini, d.o.b 20th June.

What is your star sign? 

7 hours ago, Nympho said:

Hey everyone!

I was curious to know if anyone shares an interest of Astrology like myself?

I find it quite neat, and a thing that comes close to a spiritual belief for me..

I am a Gemini, d.o.b 20th June.

What is your star sign? 

Hey there! I have a deep-rooted interest in Astrology and crystal healing. My d.o.b is January 16th. My sun sign is Capricorn, my moon sign is Taurus and my Rising sign is Pisces!

I'm always happy and willing to share any and all knowledge I have of astrology to anyone who's interested

• Like 1

Tbh I feel that astrology is just a lot of selection bias, but that's my opinion. Curious to know if you guys are just into it for fun or if you really believe in it and if so why?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ily said:

Tbh I feel that astrology is just a lot of selection bias, but that's my opinion. Curious to know if you guys are just into it for fun or if you really believe in it and if so why?

I truely believe in the basis of Astrology honestly. I can see how a lot of people see it as more of a selection bias than actual studies or facts. On the surface, yes, it seems pretty 'fake', but as someone who's done a lot of research over the years and compared notes and studies with other people I'm pretty happy with the results. Based on my own personal experience, I can relate people with their star signs. Everyone has more than one sign and they're always clashing at each other. Like people with opposite nature signs like Pisces (water) and Aries (fire) are more prone to being at battle with themselves and struggle to accept.

Stuff like this can be fact checked from years of research, and while Astrology in itself isn't scientific, I think it's practical and explains a lot of stuff people don't see or accept a lot of the time due to it not being 'proven with science'

• Like 1

Great to see such intriguing feedback! 

I can understand how some people can see it as a selection bias but I see it as being so much more. There is no denying the Zodiac sign your were born into, it’s simply the specific time you came into this world and the effect that it has on you as a newcomer.

Astrology has been with me for almost several years, and over that time I have not been more involved in the world of stars!

Since learning about Astrology, I’ve developed such an interest that it affects how I see the world around me. I know all of my family and friends horoscopes, and how their horoscopes truly reflect their individual personalities. I can see friendships and relationships that flourish because those 2 people are highly compatible in Astrology.

For example:

My best friend of 8 years is a Capricorn. We are not compatible of a relationship but are highly compatible as Best friends.

Mind you, I had no information or interest in Astrology around this time. Just some how me and this person chose to be friends.