Sign in to follow this  
Saucey

haiii~

Posted (edited)

Hey there~ I am Saucey, I am a pretty cool individual that has been working in the gaming communities for a decade now. I have worked with server management and development for longer than I can remember. Starting off with Zombie Panic: Source and moving into Garry's Mod etc. I still run game servers in KF2 and such. I am glad to have crossed paths with Noele in another community I Administrate. I hope to be a very active member here in the near future and try to give any and all help that I can while I am here. I love this server and I cannot get enough of it~ I am Izabella#1129 on Discord if you are down to game or what not~ I am a huge nerd when it comes to building computers as well~ :3

I am going to be 26 on June 20th and I also work with car audio stuff.
I am a lame Swede in the US as well~

Edited by Saucey
Grammar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Saucey said:

Hey there~ I am Saucey, I am a pretty cool individual that has been working in the gaming communities for a decade now. I have worked with server management and development for longer than I can remember. Starting off with Zombie Panic: Source and moving into Garry's Mod etc. I still run game servers in KF2 and such. I am glad to have crossed paths with Noele in another community I Administrate. I hope to be a very active member here in the near future and try to give any and all help that I can while I am here. I love this server and I cannot get enough of it~ I am Izabella#1129 on Discord if you are down to game or what not~ I am a huge nerd when it comes to building computers as well~ :3

I am going to be 26 on June 20th and I also work with car audio stuff.
I am a lame Swede in the US as well~

Hey welcome Saucey! Glad to hear you have made it over to Zenyte with us and Noele :) Cant wait to play with ya on June 7th

P.S. Happy early birthday!!

Welcome to Zenyte! Have a great time when the server releases!!

Welcome to Zenyte! I have never seen anyone else mention Zombie Panic: Source before! I used to play that and its actually one of my very first games I ever played on the computer AND Garry's Mod back when it had source dependability! I actually bought CS:S just so I could play these games haha.

Other than that, welcome welcome and I'm glad to see you made it to our forums :)

• Like 1