I Slay Weebs

Boss Instances

So, I'll start by saying i'm unsure if this has ever been suggested before, and if it has, I apologise.

Now - onto the topic.

Boss Instances.

I truly feel as though boss instances (similar to the one at Kraken) would have a positive impact on Zenyte.

Bosses like GWD,KBD etc currently, is more of a GL FFA, unless you're lucky enough to be un-disturbed during your trip. Whilst this is okay on OSRS, because they have hundreds of worlds, Zenyte only has one world. And it can be very disheartening/discouraging for some-one who's played alot longer than you, and is alot better geared than you, to come along and essentially p*** on your bonfire.

The suggestion I have, would come with some form of GP payment needed, just like Kraken, you pay 100k + get to stay until your food is out.

Now, you could make the argument that "this will devalue x item", it will take an extremely long time, and a lot of GP been taken out of the game by purchasing said instances, before this would become even close to a small issue. I'm sure the demand would severely outweigh the supply as-long as we kept a healthy growth, which we all know Zenyte is more than capable of doing.

I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on the topic in the comments below, please try to provide constructive feedback if you are for or against.

Thank you for taking the time to read my topic.

Regards,

Weebs

• Like 4

i like the idea, but 100k per instance??

i already feel like theres not enough gp in the game, a gold sink like that would remove even more gp lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yaxx said:

i like the idea, but 100k per instance??

i already feel like theres not enough gp in the game, a gold sink like that would remove even more gp lol

Price was just grabbed from Kraken, could be polled howmuch we'd like the instance to be, or maybe changed per boss? so 50k for GWD or something, 20k for KBD, something along those lines?

This was something that was discussed quite a lot around launch, particularly for the benefit of Ironman as, unlike OSRS, we only have 1 world & therefore only 1 of each boss.

Definite support from me. 

Don't see a problem with instances seeing as there's 1 world only.

For future reference, please try to avoid creating a new suggestion thread if there's one already made for the same thing.

• Like 1

Well, honestly whenever I go to godwars its totally empty lol, Ive only bumped into like 2-3 people in hundreds of kcs

and not all people with maxed gear crash you on sight (personal experience/actually letting people with bad gear to crash me by leaving if they are acting nicely enough)

No support from me sorry, I deem to find that its not that big of an issue in our community at given moment

Edited by Rolex
typo

I support this due to there being only World 1 and would love to see it implemented in game.

Maybe not 100k per instance but 20k to 50k depending on the boss seems fair.

Support! Whilst the community keeps growing, this is defo a must with just 1 world. Added benefit is that it also acts as a money sink. 

2 hours ago, Necromancer said:

Interested to hear why this got turned down the first time..

Didn't get turned down, I just moved the post to declined since it was almost a copy. Instances are something that the Devs wanna add.

Edit: I'd have moved it to archives but there's no section for that lol

Edited by Ruler