Sign in to follow this  
Jakey

Services Jakey's A1 Services!

Jakey's Services

Hey all, so I'm Jakey! I'm here to provide services to players, starting with a few services than working my way through more as I see fit. I mostly do PVM type stuff, so feel free to contact me with custom requests even if they aren't on this thread as of yet.

Vorkath Head Service

With this service I will get you your first vorkath head for an ava's assembler! This item is very useful because it makes ranged ammo literally never show up on the ground! While Vorkath may not be the most difficult boss, some people may find it hard to get the motivation to complete up to 50 kills for the head, so I'm here to do it for you! I currently have 800+ Vorkath KC on Zenyte on my main account. I will provide the inventory supplies and the weapon. You just need to have an Ava's assembler, void is preferred, but possible in dragonhides. I will be keeping the drops of my choice (including visages), but any deaths (if they happen) will come out of my pocket, not yours.

THIS IS ONLY FOR THE FIRST HEAD ON THE ACCOUNT, HOWEVER I WILL DO MORE HEADS AT A DIFFERENT RATE!

Ironmen other than HCIM are eligible for this, please message me in order to discuss gear.

Cost: 400k per kill; up to 50 kills (100% chance of head on 50th kill)*

Stat Requirements:

65 Ranged

70+ Hitpoints

39 Magic

Gear Requirements:

Salve amulet (ei)

Higher defense is a bonus, a small discount may be provided for void/elite void.

unknown.png

*if either a pet, or one of the visages drop, the head will be free

ORDERING

In order to place an order please add me in-game if you're not on discord and we can discuss through there. Otherwise, message me on discord (Jakey#3825) and we can discuss the inner workings more so, including 2fa if applicable. I look forward to working with you, and best of luck on Zenyte!

COMPLETIONS

Spoiler

Vorkath Kills:

unknown.png

@Larsordered 20 kills -> got 20 kills starting at KC 0

unknown.png

@RolexOrdered 25 kills -> got head on kc 6, started at kc 4.

unknown.png

unknown.png

@KnetterbalOrdered 50 kills -> got head on 45 and 50 kc. (Also did ma2 cape)

unknown.png

@Pietyordered a head -> got head on 4kc.

unknown.png

@Pondersordered 50 kills -> got head on 46 and 50 kc.

unknown.png

@Necromancerordered a head -> got the head on 7kc.

• Like 3

cvzU5PH.pngeUDfd3A.png

Vouch, did the vorkath head service for me A+ get your assemblers quick with master Jakey´s service

• Like 2

rolex?bg=zenyte

le_rolex?bg=inferno

Ex-Moderator of Zenyte

5x iron man / Le Rolex

25/50x / Rolex

+1 to Jakey! Quick and trustworthy :]

445958862_99slayer.png.f151eb05f0887d68a825a31400a81833.png611652438_Tanzanitedrop.png.faa12ec62d793f6b463c4f727f6ec7d9.png

670f9dbf932d1f013e4f19cceb8a49b4.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this