Kezer

Wilderness issues

I understand this game is like 95% pvmers. And a lot of you will not give a F*** but hear me out

https://gyazo.com/b2b2a9681b1fa200c16e3d191403faec

Scouts are an issue, and i would love for them to be against the rules, and here is why. 

The wilderness for me is safer than the actual safe-land itself, and its just not right, if youre lucky, you might bump into one person every hour at the most popular wilderness spot, the rev caves. (and thats if you're lucky there isnt a scout waiting).

This is just one of the issues, emblems are practically worthless, so wilderness slayer isnt that great, the shop doesn't offer enough for people to want to do tasks in the wilderness, and to entice other people to pk. I understand that people want the game to be 07-like and hard to obtain items, i get it. But closing the door to pking will inevitably have its effect on the economy, there will be little supply and demand for all you pvmers, it will be a waste of time bar big ticket items.

All im saying is something needs to be put into place either to ...

A. Entice pvmers more to the wilderness.

B. Reason to PK

Im new to the server, it has potential and i've taken a like to it, but shutting the door on us pkers and you're losing the growth in the server we want. Us pkers may be annoying fu**ers but you need us.

Hey there!

I moved your topic to the Server Suggestions forum as this seems to be more focused around that. If you'd like help or assistance with where to post and what stays within the Rules & Guidelines don't hesitate to ask a staff member.

Zenyte Forum Moderation
  • Like 1

Scouting shouldn't be against the rules, that's pretty dumb in my opinion.

However, I do agree that the Wilderness has no real draw to it for PvM-minded players.

Wilderness slayer needs a buff, be that via more items being introduced to the BH store, or upping the drop rate of higher tier emblems – maybe with a toggleable in-game announcement* when someone gets a tier 8-10 emblem drop, similar to regular drop broadcasts? These could also let people know what level wilderness it was dropped in.
*By toggleable, I don't mean you could choose whether your drops are announced if you're doing Wilderness slayer, I mean for people outside of the Wilderness, so they don't need to see the broadcasts.

There will of course be some Wilderness updates coming naturally, OSRS are currently updating their BH system (which Zenyte may implement at some point?) & of course there's the Larran's chest(s) that have yet to be added as well. 

Edited by Hxrdcore

12 hours ago, Hxrdcore said:

Scouting shouldn't be against the rules, that's pretty dumb in my opinion.

However, I do agree that the Wilderness has no real draw to it for PvM-minded players.

Wilderness slayer needs a buff, be that via more items being introduced to the BH store, or upping the drop rate of higher tier emblems – maybe with a toggleable in-game announcement* when someone gets a tier 8-10 emblem drop, similar to regular drop broadcasts? These could also let people know what level wilderness it was dropped in.
*By toggleable, I don't mean you could choose whether your drops are announced if you're doing Wilderness slayer, I mean for people outside of the Wilderness, so they don't need to see the broadcasts.

There will of course be some Wilderness updates coming naturally, OSRS are currently updating their BH system (which Zenyte may implement at some point?) & of course there's the Larran's chest(s) that have yet to be added as well. 

Dont get me wrong, scouts are fine, but only when the wilderness has enough of a population. If you think us pkers want to pk, theres 2 people in the wilderness and theyre both using scouts. Makes things just straight up impossible, if the wilderness was populated then yes, scouts are fine.

Yeah I disagree with the scouting point and highly highly doubt they would ever consider implementing it into the rules. 

I also don’t mind the idea of making the wilderness more active, but this server isn’t one that has proven to “need pkers”. Largely PvM based server with a dedicated player base and extraordinary growth.