The server has been released!

Sign in to follow this  
Mtarik

Mtarik's Goals & Achievements (Hardcore Ironman)

Posted (edited)

Section-1-goals-and-achievements.png.680d432f2d36acd81e5e180a17e2c404.pngSection-2-goals-and-achievements.png.ce946825d3ad7dea19b4d185c3b3bf1a.pngSection-3-goals-and-achievements.png.d2bfb7417d9a6e9256b39dabd93b4804.png

Edited by Mtarik
Added the last section which is 'Materialistic goals'
  • Like 6

This is an awesome format. Really nice job! Looking forward to seeing it completed. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

Looks nice so far. Great format, and nice way of showasing that the items are "locked" or haven't been obtained yet. Good luck!

• Like 1

So organized and pleasing to my eye balls, 10/10 hahah. Good luck man, looking forward to seeing some green on there :D

• Like 1

Loving all the different layouts people are creating to show off their goals! Definitely something I'm now more interested in doing haha.

On topic though, Looking great and I wish you luck on many of these! Love to see the little icons start turning up as we watch your account grow :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Panda said:

This is an awesome format. Really nice job! Looking forward to seeing it completed. 

Good luck!

20 hours ago, SilverNova said:

Looks nice so far. Great format, and nice way of showasing that the items are "locked" or haven't been obtained yet. Good luck!

9 hours ago, Hxrdcore said:

Looks great bud. Good luck with filling in all of those blanks! 

8 hours ago, Merhex said:

Looks clean as hell. Good luck on your grind man :D

3 hours ago, One said:

Loving all the different layouts people are creating to show off their goals! Definitely something I'm now more interested in doing haha.

On topic though, Looking great and I wish you luck on many of these! Love to see the little icons start turning up as we watch your account grow :)

Would just like to say thanks! appreciate the support and positive feedback, I will eventually finish it, I'm currently busy finishing my last piece of University work, preferably before release *POG* 

• Like 1

I love what you've done with the layout! GL with your grind.

• Like 1

Wowza, super cool layout. Will definitely be keeping up with this. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

What a nice layout and design for your upcoming goals, I wish you the best of luck man!

• Like 1

Nice format. I hope you achieve all listed goals, good luck! :D

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 8:05 PM, Shark said:

I love what you've done with the layout! GL with your grind.

On 5/19/2019 at 3:39 PM, Tonic said:

Nice layout, good luck bud. :)

On 5/23/2019 at 12:18 AM, Alex said:

Wowza, super cool layout. Will definitely be keeping up with this. 

Good luck!

On 5/23/2019 at 10:23 AM, Edwin said:

What a nice layout and design for your upcoming goals, I wish you the best of luck man!

On 5/23/2019 at 4:37 PM, Snoe said:

Nice format. I hope you achieve all listed goals, good luck! :D

Would just like to say a thank you to all of you for your kind words! I'm still working on my goals and achievements, I was hoping to get it done before the release but I've been busy with IRL shit, I'm gonna continue to work on my goals and what not but progress might be a little slow since I've now got a job that requires me to be at work 6 days a week. 

Thank you all! 

It kinda sucks to see that you aren't really making that much progress besides fishing. Despite what the reason may be, I hope to see a lot more progress from you soon. 🙂

• Like 1

Best of luck during your journey.

As previous, hardcore ironman is hard so fair play on your dedication to the cause.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, Natumayi said:

Good luck my man!

On 6/9/2019 at 11:03 PM, Jett said:

It kinda sucks to see that you aren't really making that much progress besides fishing. Despite what the reason may be, I hope to see a lot more progress from you soon. 🙂

19 hours ago, Water said:

Best of luck during your journey.

As previous, hardcore ironman is hard so fair play on your dedication to the cause.

19 hours ago, Life said:

My boy going for the moooooves. Goodluck man.

Haha thank you all for your kind words! means a lot gonna keep on grinding 😛 might take a while but as long as I don't stop I'll eventually reach my goal. 

And I'm making all the moooooves, 🙂

Wow, I am HIGHLY impressed. Not only by your gains, but the fact you took the time to make a graphics for your progression thread! These are the type of grinders we like to see! Keep up the hard work my guy.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 10:51 PM, DrShemp said:

Can you update this please? good luck

I can but not at the moment, I've said in the thread that I'm only going to update it once a month since it's too much of a faff to update it weekly and it's a lot more effort plus in a month I'll hopefully have more progress to show etc. Thank you btw.

On 6/13/2019 at 12:17 AM, Destruction said:

Wow, I am HIGHLY impressed. Not only by your gains, but the fact you took the time to make a graphics for your progression thread! These are the type of grinders we like to see! Keep up the hard work my guy.

Thanks a lot man, means a lot! 🙂