Posted (edited)

Zenyte

Hello and welcome to my second guide on Zenyte, this time covering the Agility Skill.

I will go over as much as I can, and if you have any feedback or reviews that you would like to give, please do so in the comment section below.

What is Agility?

Agility is a skill where you - the player - will be going over different courses in the world of Zenyte to gain levels and experience. The training methods are the same for all modes.

By raising your levels, you unlock the ability to wear specific equipment (Crystal) and to go through different obstacles. Some of the more popular ones being the obstacle pipe in Taverly Dungeon and the Rock in Saradomin's Encampment. It is considered as one of the more tedious skills of Zenyte as it is highly repetitive and grants amongst the lowest experiences per hour compared to all the other skills. I personally recommend that you train Agility either as fast as you join if you have the patience, or just grind it out over-time.

Agility is a Support type skill, meaning that it does not work with any other skill. When training Agility, you will not be getting any resources or gold. However, you will from time-to-time get Marks of Grace which can be traded in for a Graceful set which grants you negative weight, making it easier for you to travel around the world of Zenyte by foot.

Recommended Training & XP/H

When training Agility, it is recommend that you only do the Rooftop courses apart from getting your Agility up to 10 at the Gnome Stronghold Agility Course.

The reason behind this is that you actually do not get any Marks of Grace when you are doing the ordinary agility courses, but also because they give less experience and you will be wasting time trying to get to them. With the rooftop agility courses, most of them are instantly available for you through the Cities teleport option, which is also free of charge. 

Agility Courses & Levels

Gnome Stronghold Agility Course (1)

Spoiler

Zenyte Teleporter -> Skills -> Tree Gnome Stronghold

image.png.fde9528d23db6f7b0cddff6e7f239df9.png

Draynor Village Agility Course (10)

Spoiler

Zenyte Teleporter -> Cities -> Draynor Village

bQiuZkB.png

Al Kharid Agility Course (20)

Spoiler

Zenyte Teleporter -> Cities -> Al Kharid

emjBrOe.png

Varrock Agility Course (30)

Spoiler

Zenyte Teleporter -> Cities -> Varrock

UxGKcFS.png

Barbarian Outpost Agility Course (35)

Spoiler

Quest Tab -> Minigames (Red Quest Icon) -> Barbarian Assault

sbAGPtD.png

Canifis Agility Course (40)

Spoiler

Zenyte Teleporter -> Cities -> Canifis

bEFwNVT.png

Falador Agility Course (50)

Spoiler

Zenyte Teleporter -> Cities -> Falador

baDDJYl.png

Wilderness Agility Course (52 / Wilderness)

Spoiler

Zenyte Teleporter -> Wilderness -> Mage Bank -> Run

yO1OnGg.png

Seer's Village Agility Course (60)

Spoiler

Zenyte Teleporter -> Cities -> Camelot

inoKzqR.png

Rellekka Agility Course (80)

Spoiler

Zenyte Teleporter -> Cities -> Rellekka

Sr9RNji.png

Ardougne Agility Course (90)

Spoiler

Zenyte Teleporter -> Cities -> Ardougne

cX5osPH.png

Marks of Grace

Whilst training Agility within these courses, there is a chance of finding a mark of grace. These marks spawn anywhere in the course, so the player must keep an open eye if they are to spot them. These tokens can be taken to Grace and can be exchanged for a set of graceful clothing that reduces your weight when you wear it. To get the full Graceful set, a total amount of 104 Marks of Grace must be sacrificed.

Agility Pet & Cape

You may also obtain an Agility Pet which is called The Giant Squirrel. The chance of getting it is small and is given upon the completion of every obstacle. Formula for obtaining the pet is currently unknown.

You may also buy the Agility Skillcape from Mac at home for a fee of 99,000 coins.

Edited by SilverNova
  • Like 12

Fantastic guide dude! Thanks for making this. 

Clean and simple.

P.S. One zero in exp rates picture is missing on Ardougne course.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hide said:

Clean and simple.

P.S. One zero in exp rates picture is missing on Ardougne course.

Thanks, and good to see that someone has a sharp eye. Will fix it when I am home! :) 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Fantastic guide dude! Thanks for making this. 

Not a problem. Hopefully the community will use it :) 

Nice job! With the addition of the new courses soon hopefully, we'll be able to test it. With the current standing of courses though, should add how many of that course till 99 (IE: seers)

5 minutes ago, One said:

Nice job! With the addition of the new courses soon hopefully, we'll be able to test it. With the current standing of courses though, should add how many of that course till 99 (IE: seers)

I was going to do that if the remaining courses weren't added, however Kris told me that they most likely would be added as 60-99 Agility isn't really realistic cause it would take 500+ laps for the X50 mode

1 minute ago, SilverNova said:

I was going to do that if the remaining courses weren't added, however Kris told me that they most likely would be added as 60-99 Agility isn't really realistic cause it would take 500+ laps for the X50 mode

That's what I'm currently doing Seers to 99, but I understand lol. 

13 hours ago, SomMC said:

Nice guide! So only 2 xp modes? 10 and 50?

Yes, however they might introduce another one in the future that is x1/x5 depending on if the community wants it.

10 hours ago, SilverNova said:

Yes, however they might introduce another one in the future that is x1/x5 depending on if the community wants it.

Going off of this, the XP modes really haven't been set in stone yet. We are thinking of a lower, middle, and higher tier at the moment but no exact numbers have been decided. Hope this helps :) 

Nice guide, some pictures would be nice tho. ;d

56 minutes ago, R E D F O E said:

Great work man. Keep up the great guides

Thanks a lot ❤️ 

3 hours ago, JD said:

Thanks bro!!!

3 hours ago, Reset said:

Nice guide :)

Thanks a lot lads!

This is very helpful, thank you so much for making this!

Posted (edited)

Very nice guide, would be cool if you added points on where to start the laps and ways to get to said courses. Thanks for this guide.

Edited by TheGuy

Great guide man!

I’ve read a lot of great feedback in the posts under your guide.

U could put them to use to improve your guide even more!

Thanks for sharing! 😄