SilverNova

Favourite Activities

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

Just curious of what you people like to do when you're not stalking people in the Zenyte Discord or counting down the amount of seconds left until launch :D.

Some of my favourite activities include (not limited to):

• Rollerblading
    • I know, I know. We aren't in the 90s anymore, but there's just a really cool feeling to just rolling down town with music blasting in your ears and you being able to do different kinds of tricks
  • Competitive Gaming
    • Even though Casual Gaming is a lot of fun, I always get goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach when I am involved in a Competitive Game. Been doing it for a while now, and must say that it's quite a lot of fun
  • Sleeping
    • Simply because there's nothing better than falling asleep in a soft bed after a long day of work, studies or physical activities.

What are yours?

Edited by SilverNova
  • Like 3

My favorite activities are:

Playing Volleyball:

Tried different kinds of sports from basketball, football to judo, tug of war but volleyball was the one that got me hooked. 

Listening to Music:

I feel like without music i'd be doomed. I listen to all kind of genres it depends on my mood. My favorite band is X Japan.

Watching Movies/TV shows/Anime:

Well there is not much to it I just love all kinds of Movies, TV shows and Anime.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Oo My favourite activities are: 

• Dodgeball

Started playing dodgeball when I joined University and found it quite enjoyable, as it wasn't overly competitive which is what I liked and the dodgeball society I was in went out regularly for drinks which was a bonus. 

• Watching movies / Tv shows / Anime 

I've always been interested in Movies, TV shows & Anime and I don't like any specific genre I like to give different genres a try at least once as for me it's more about the plot of the movie.  Click here for my animelist (hasn't been updated in a while mind)

• Going out for drinks

This is probably my new favourite activity lol, I probably sound like an alcoholic which I'm not. Only started drinking on the 16/09/2018 which is when I started freshers at University and just found it really enjoyable to socialize with new people whilst intoxicated. (Not an alcoholic btw.)   

Edited by Mtarik
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

4 of my favorite activities are:

Rock Climbing, particularly bouldering as it has more explosive moves and typically involves less height as opposed to trad, sport or top roping.

Hiking, I live in California so there are mountains, hills and trails EVERYWHERE. Gotta love it.

Drawing relaxes the hell out of me. I usually put on headphones and just start doodling until my wrist aches or until I'm happy with the progress I've made.

and lastly COOKING because it's fun and well, I love food. Who doesn't?

Edited by Albert

1 hour ago, Albert said:

4 of my favorite activities are:

Rock Climbing, particularly bouldering as it has more explosive moves and typically involves less height as opposed to trad, sport or top roping.

Hiking, I live in California so there are mountains, hills and trails EVERYWHERE. Gotta love it.

Drawing relaxes the hell out of me. I usually put on headphones and just start doodling until my wrist aches or until I'm happy with the progress I've made.

and lastly COOKING because it's fun and well, I love food. Who doesn't?

Damn I've actually tried rock climbing at University and it was really hard like I could do the novice wall but the other 2 difficulties were just too hard and it required a lot of strength that I didn't have *insert feels badman* and when doing it I found that it fucked my nails up like they were all scratched up and shit which bothered me a lot, but the feeling of climbing the novice wall was so good I think I would probably do it again once I gain more strength to pull myself up haha.  

3 hours ago, Mtarik said:

Damn I've actually tried rock climbing at University and it was really hard like I could do the novice wall but the other 2 difficulties were just too hard and it required a lot of strength that I didn't have *insert feels badman* and when doing it I found that it fucked my nails up like they were all scratched up and shit which bothered me a lot, but the feeling of climbing the novice wall was so good I think I would probably do it again once I gain more strength to pull myself up haha.  

Honestly just climbing constantly is an amazing way to build your strength I really recommend it trying it again! Oh and don't get discouraged if you can't climb the harder routes, I've been doing it for a bit and I'm not that good yet, I still consider myself a beginner :) Just have fun with it, the climbing community is usually pretty laid back and always willing to help. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Favourite activities of mine are

• Learning

Maybe sounds geeky but I love to learn new stuff in general. The feeling of knowing more and be able to do more is amazing to me.

• Coding

I started learning coding on my own propably like 2 years ago but I feel I am not that good at it still. It really is an art-form in itself and appreciate any good coding. That's why I admire everything what Zenyte has created thusfar. From website to actual game. I mainly know C# and SQL but I am expanding my knowledge to JavaScript as well. (HTML and CSS not included :P ) And playing around in Unity is something I enjoy as well.

• Gaming

Gaming is something I have always done since I was little, going from Pokémon to Runescape, Counter-strike, League of Legends, Rocket League and many more games. But I am decreasing in play time slowly as I feel other things are becoming more important in real life. But still enjoy gaming nonetheless.

• Chess

I am a bit addicted to chess nowadays, so if someone is also registered on chess.com, name is the same be sure to add me to play some games!

Edited by Merhex
Forgot a point !

Love to see some forum discussions :)

To be honest when I'm on Discord and not playing, I'm probably at work. I average about 80-100/hours a week between two jobs. On top of working I could also be at school, being a full time college student at a University obtaining my bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. Other than that, I enjoy:

Recreational Shooting (on a range): I own an AR15 and love to shoot on ranges. I plan on buying a glock soon because they're also one of my favorite weapons to shoot.

Gaming: I own a beefy computer and gaming laptop, and I love playing all types of games. RPGs (The Witcher, Borderlands, Fallout, Skyrim), Shooters (Call of Duty, CSGO), Strategy games (Civ, Age of Empires, Mount & Blade) and so many more I could list on and on. Gaming is my biggest passion I've been doing it as long as I can remember and used to be competitive (actually payed for my first car via RuneScape private servers and MW2 competitive lobbies on Gamebattles).

Reading: I've recently got back into reading with more free time and I just picked up the Witcher series after completing Game of Thrones, and planning on following it with the Warhammer books (which I've heard great things about).

• Programming
    This is probably not a surprise but I do a lot of code prototyping in my off-hours too. I love bringing it all together and theorizing how it can be improved.
  • Hockey
    Being Canadian I feel like I was just born with this in my blood. On weeks where I don't have a lot going on I will easily hit the ice 4 or 5 times. It's my escape away from life, nothing else matters when I lace up and go play.
  • Travelling
    This one is a huge one. I love airports, well most of them. Experiencing new countries, cultures and the mannerisms is very insightful and has been a great way for me to stay humble about the things usually taken for granted.

- Playing games for the fun of it and still getting mad no matter what lol

- Trying to eat healthy then realize that I ate unhealthy food.........ugg......

- watching youtube A LOT.