Baka

Q/A Interviews With The Staff

Hey there staff of Zenyte! I very much love all the work you guys put into the game and forums every single day, and as an upcoming newer player I think it'd be nice to hold some interviews with each current staff member so the community can understand everyone's current situations and otherwise have a more respectful opinion of you all (if they don't already) Once I formulate some questions I'd like to interview the staff members one at a time about their experience with Zenyte, how it's important to them, what they'd change about it, and what they wouldn't change about it. Questions along those lines! Let me know if you're down for this!

19 minutes ago, Life said:

Our news team has this on our agenda to do for one of these upcoming months, who'd you like to see interviewed?

Well, I know the Developers have been slightly interviewed or introduced, showcasing their visions for Zenyte. But i wanted to focus on the other staff members like the forum administrator and forum mods and what their visions for the forums are, as well as the support staff and their experiences as community helpers. Maybe it'll provide insight and incentive to other players to do the right thing and apply.

45 minutes ago, Baka said:

Well, I know the Developers have been slightly interviewed or introduced, showcasing their visions for Zenyte. But i wanted to focus on the other staff members like the forum administrator and forum mods and what their visions for the forums are, as well as the support staff and their experiences as community helpers. Maybe it'll provide insight and incentive to other players to do the right thing and apply.

• Like 2

On 10/1/2019 at 9:35 AM, Baka said:

If you make a list of questions, i'll be more than happy to fill it out, and even add it to the news letter. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Echo said:

If you make a list of questions, i'll be more than happy to fill it out, and even add it to the news letter. 

Ok, I'll send you a list of questions on Discord, Echo.