Noele

Zenyte release date!

Hello, after almost 2 years in the making, we're excited to announce our release date as June 7th, 2019. We've spent a lot of time polishing the game, website, and our internal tools to get ready for this day, and we finally feel that our game is in a solid place to release. We've decided to skip the public beta in the meantime, as we feel it could be more detrimental than helpful, and we'll be doing extensive private testing with our current beta members (we are no longer accepting beta participants at this time, sorry!)

We still have a lot of things to get done in this next month, and every member of the team, including the non-developer staff, will be hard at work ensuring that our release is the best that it can be, from every perspective. In the meantime, we are indefinitely looking for content creators (video) , GFX artists, and we will keep an eye out for active users who we see fit of becoming early staff members. We need all the help we can get, and more than anything else, that means your support.

This entire project has been an amazing endeavor, and something that I'm sure no one would have expected in this scene. The development team is grateful for all of the support thus far, and it's undoubtedly the biggest endeavor we've ever tackled together. I'm confident in saying that I believe we have one of the most capable, if not the most capable team in RSPS today, working to make this server a reality.

Be patient, summer is coming, and this summer will be an absolute gem!

Thanks, @Noele @Kris @Tommeh @Corey 💕

• Like 14

INSANE, Can't wait!

😎So much work ahead for all of us developers.

• Like 4

How exciting! Can't wait to throw hours of my life away!

Damn, I'll already be off to basic by the time this is released. ): keep up the great work, though! Definitely my most anticipated RSPS, can't wait to play in the future.

• Like 1

So glad this is finally kicking off!

Already booked the week off, not even joking

• Like 3

Let's get it baby! This took 2 years and it's all coming down to it, going to be so worth it! :) 

So excited to finally see this coming off the ground :) Perfect timing for the summer too!

• Like 1

Beyond Hyped! Finals end on June 3rd. I guess I know what I'll be no-lifing this summer.

• Like 1

Cannot wait, so excited!

Looking forward to seeing all the old buds and enjoying the grind!

This is going to be an awesome journey, can't wait to be a part of this community.

Joined Zenyte today and can say that im very excited for the release of this server!

The forums look incredible and the staff team seem highly dedicated, looking forward to seeing what Zenyte can bring for the future of RSPS!

• Like 2