Sign in to follow this  
SilverNova

Massive Respect to Chop

logo-nav.png

Since the start of September things haven't been going very smoothly at Zenyte, especially due to my relationship with some. I've been banned, kicked, humiliated and more due to various reasons. But that's not what this thread is about. I want to tell and talk to you, the community, about Chop.

For me, the Administrator@Chophas been really professional, neutral and dealt with all my issues in an excellent manner. Moreover, every single time when I have been online he has assisted players and taken care of issues that some take for granted. Interaction would be one of them. I think Chop is one of the greatest additions and assets in the team and I honestly believe that he should be promoted to becoming the next Community Manager of Zenyte. I have honestly not met a single person during my time at Zenyte whom I have deemed to be more competent. He knows when to be serious, when to have fun and takes care of problems with a humble mind. From my own perspective, I think he is one of the best that Zenyte could have. Massive respect for you ❤️ 

If possible, I want all of you to think of something positive about Chop and leave it as a reply. That's all I ask of you.

Thank you.

Edited by SilverNova
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Dislike 1

+1 For Chop man. Even when busy will go out his way to help players in game. Never seen any issues with him and every time we've spoke he's been a legend.

• Like 2

One time I was chopping some willows in Draynor and I couldn't believe who I saw, it was Chop! Without hesitation Chop began defending me against not 1, but 2 Dark Wizards! He kept performing the Dragon Axe special attack on the Dark Wizards even though I told him it didn't really help against them but that didn't stop him. He performed this brave deed until I finally achieved 99 woodcutting. Once I was done Chop began telling me the dangers of Draynor Village and how one day an old wizard hit him in the head with his saradomin staff and robbed him blind of his Blue Partyhat and ever since he has defended anyone in the Draynor Village vicinity.. a true Hero!

I thanked him and went on my way, I'll never forget that day he saved my life.

• Like 1

Chop is by far the best staff member in my opinion, anytime i need smt he goes in a instant 🙂❤️ 

• Like 1

Can’t say I’ve had much experience with him in game or on the forums. I do love seeing the positivity in the community and want to see more of it 🙂 glad there are great admins and people around