Lestat

Favorite Manga/Webcomic?

I know you weebs are out there come tell me what you like. 

I myself never really watch anime but I have read just about every manga, webcomic, and manhua out there.

my favorite is definitely Hajime no Ippo as a collective work.

so what about everyone else? Have any awesome mangas or webcomics you love or recommend? 

Been collecting 'Vagabond' and 'The Promised Neverland'. Both really enjoyable. Currently reading scans of 'Haikyuu', 'One Punch Man', 'Black Clover' and 'Solo Leveling'.

28 minutes ago, Hide said:

Been collecting 'Vagabond' and 'The Promised Neverland'. Both really enjoyable. Currently reading scans of 'Haikyuu', 'One Punch Man', 'Black Clover' and 'Solo Leveling'.

Those are all awesome. Solo Leveling is one of my favorite webcomics as far as art goes. Reminds me a lot of hardcore leveling warrior and Legendary moonlight sculptor. 

15 hours ago, Hide said:

@LestatYou collecting any physical copies?

Not at the moment I wish I had the money to. I collect a lot of American comics and graphic novels. I’ve been thinking about getting Hajime no Ippo when I get a windfall. 

I'm super into unOrdinary, Noblesse, and The God of Highschool. I try and keep up with updates as much as possible! I don't really read a lot of manga, but a few of my personal favorites are Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple and Hajime no Ippo.