Baka

Anime Recommendations

Hey there! If any of you have anime recommendations that'd be fantastic! I've seen a lot of anime and would like to see what others are into. I'll also take manga recommendations too!

Manga: Grand Blue, The Promised Neverland

Anime: Grand Blue, The Promised Neverland, Dororo, Made in Abyss, Overlord, My Hero Academia, Prison School, SAO Alicazation, Gintama, Cowboy Bebop, No Game No Life

Movies: DBS Broly, Naruto Shippuden movie 5: Blood Prison, Kara no Kyoukai series, Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms

have fun

31 minutes ago, Yuru Yuri said:

Manga: Grand Blue, The Promised Neverland

Anime: Grand Blue, The Promised Neverland, Dororo, Made in Abyss, Overlord, My Hero Academia, Prison School, SAO Alicazation, Gintama, Cowboy Bebop, No Game No Life

Movies: DBS Broly, Naruto Shippuden movie 5: Blood Prison, Kara no Kyoukai series, Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms

have fun

Those are all great suggestions! I've seen and read Grand Blue, but never got around to watching The Promised Neverland. The rest you mentioned I've seen or catching up on. If you're interested in any of my favorites you can check them out below!

Anime: Shakugan no Shana, Seven Deadly Sins, Chrome Shelled Regios, Charlotte, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Demon Slayer, The Rising of the Shield Hero, .hack series, Gungrave, Accel World, Log Horizon, and Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash.

If you want movies:

Seven Deadly Sins movie, Full Metal Alchemist movies, highly recommend all DB, DBZ, and DBS movies, Sword of the Stranger, Ninja Scroll, and The Boy and the Beast.

Cheers!

(If you want to know more about any of these let me know and I'll go into detail about the choices)

Anime: Is it wrong to pickup girls in a dungeon?, New Game, Fairytail, Gamers!, Darling in the FranXX

A wide variety of of different shows.

On 9/6/2019 at 7:21 PM, Baka said:

Those are all great suggestions! I've seen and read Grand Blue, but never got around to watching The Promised Neverland. The rest you mentioned I've seen or catching up on. If you're interested in any of my favorites you can check them out below!

Anime: Shakugan no Shana, Seven Deadly Sins, Chrome Shelled Regios, Charlotte, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Demon Slayer, The Rising of the Shield Hero, .hack series, Gungrave, Accel World, Log Horizon, and Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash.

If you want movies:

Seven Deadly Sins movie, Full Metal Alchemist movies, highly recommend all DB, DBZ, and DBS movies, Sword of the Stranger, Ninja Scroll, and The Boy and the Beast.

Cheers!

(If you want to know more about any of these let me know and I'll go into detail about the choices)

I've watched quite a few, with more in mind to watch, just wanted to point out some gud ones just incase ^^ https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ours

I love Demon Slayer @Song. Nezuko has taken the world by storm! Have you seen or started Dr. Stone? I like the concept of it so far, and I hope they don't botch the project.

Manga: Hajime no ippo (anime sucks read manga... best manga of all time imo has 1000 + chapters been around since late 80s... fcking fantastic), Gantz, Berserk, Hunter x Hunter, dr stone, one punch man, the king’s avatar, dungeon seeker, shiga hime, Kenyan asura, Kokumin quiz (a strange acid trip of a manga but I love it), gintama (anime sucks read manga), goblin slayer, 

Webcomics/Manhua: Solo leveling (holy shit the artwork), Tower Of god, peerless dad (prob my fav webcomic blends action and comedy seamlessly)  hardcore leveling warrior, star martial god technique, tales of demons and gods, skeleton soldier couldn’t protect the dungeon, the legendary moonlight sculptor (first acts artwork is refreshing and unique. Changes after chapter 50 but still good. Light novel is good too but webcomic first :P) , overgeared, the gamer, hellper (buzzard af but good af), hive, unordinary

• Like 1

I'll just recommend from some of my favorites:

Shigatsu wa Kimi no uso (Your Lie In April)

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (It's Difficult To Love an Otaku)

Noragami

Shokugeki no Souma

Bungou Stray Dogs

Due to not responding, try these

Hunter x hunter

My hero academia

Attack on titan

One piece (get's better further into the series)

Jojos

Seeing as to how I forget to reply here I'll address everyone's recommendations all at once;

I've seen every anime recommended to me so far lmao. I, however, enjoyed all the recommendations brought up and also hand out recommendations for anyone who wants a few. Just shoot me a genre or two you're interested in and I can compile a list of anime I enjoy from those genres.

Mirai Nikki

Death note

Akame ga kill

Attack on Titan

Black bullet

inuyasha