Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-game name: Content
YouTube Channel:  Zenytegaming via youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC_FeQL5dKEbaQP-Qfjtc3g?view_as=subscriber
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Creating Videos/streaming ( I have been already for zenyte for quite some time. Did take a few month break due to irl situations)
Any relevant information:  I'm already a youtuber provided by Kris! I have made a lot of videos in the past some of which got deleted due to copyright issues. 
Noelle has personally complemented me on the quality of my streams. I had no idea this was happening in zenyte where I could get compensated for streaming/making vids! I've always done it just for the good and fun of Zenyte to help it grow and help people learn how to boss! But hey if this is here then why not apply right!? 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In-game name: Snow Cone
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtWIxx4SL3PWr5MfjJA9VkA?view_as=subscriber

 

 

I currently use OBS to record and use my phone to edit longer clips, however the quality becomes awful due to that. Otherwise, I have to rely on short gyazo gifs to have decent quality. If you have any suggestions for free video editing softwares, let me know.

Disclaimer: Most of my content will be pking memes/actual pking videos.

 

I do not currently have access to my old youtube account, but you may refer to the video above, other videos on my channel, or "Snow Cone vs Cerberus"(THE MOST POPULAR VID) as what kinda low quality but epic piece of dank shit I make. I am not committed at all to be on a strict schedule for making videos, however, good luck to all who make it in. Regardless of rank, be prepared to see more sexy random pking shit when I feel like making vids. Pking gear or supplies(**Especially supplies**) would be nice to continue with the content so pls donate to poor snow cone.

 

Peace out omfg yo!

Edited by Snow Cone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In-game name: Newgate
YouTube Channel: Jace RSPS (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8HA1ab0b7LFAED038zocjQ?view_as=subscriber)
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Both. Currently uploading every 2 days and streaming daily on my channel.
Any relevant information: I've been on the RSPS scene for over 7 years now, and even longer on Runescape. I had mulitple Youtube accounts where I uploaded content, but I ended up deleting them. Finally settled down on my current one. I love streaming and editing in general.

Edited by Newgate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2020 at 9:54 PM, Newgate said:

In-game name: Newgate
YouTube Channel: Jace RSPS (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8HA1ab0b7LFAED038zocjQ?view_as=subscriber)
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Both. Currently uploading every 2 days and streaming daily on my channel.
Any relevant information: I've been on the RSPS scene for over 7 years now, and even longer on Runescape. I had mulitple Youtube accounts where I uploaded content, but I ended up deleting them. Finally settled down on my current one. I love streaming and editing in general.

Welcome to the Affiliate program, Newgate. DM me on Discord for more information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game name: Shifu / Zerk shifu
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8slKVm2nFVORwlZM9NBLIg
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Streaming on mixer.com/shifuRS & Future 1-2 Video's a week on youtube! 
Any relevant information: I've been a youtuber before, rank got taken away due inactivity / previous offence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shifu said:

In-game name: Shifu / Zerk shifu
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8slKVm2nFVORwlZM9NBLIg
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Streaming on mixer.com/shifuRS & Future 1-2 Video's a week on youtube! 
Any relevant information: I've been a youtuber before, rank got taken away due inactivity / previous offence. 

Welcome to affiliate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game name: Hivy
Twitch Channel:  https://www.twitch.tv/ihivy
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Streaming
Any relevant information: I stream just about everyday and feel like, I might as well stream for zenyte because i play it just about everyday, and definitely enjoy it. My stream is family friendly, and has an average of 15 viewers per stream.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hivy said:

In-game name: Hivy
Twitch Channel:  https://www.twitch.tv/ihivy
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Streaming
Any relevant information: I stream just about everyday and feel like, I might as well stream for zenyte because i play it just about everyday, and definitely enjoy it. My stream is family friendly, and has an average of 15 viewers per stream.

 

Will monitor you channel for some time and let you know. Thank you for applying!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...