logo-nav.png
The Zenyte Team is looking for skilled individuals that are familiar with the following platforms, and programs. You directly represent the Zenyte community, what you do in your videos effects the community as a whole.

Interested in becoming an Official Zenyte YouTuber? 
Contact anyone on the Media QA Team, and we'll be glad to speak to you, or fill out an application below.
@Life

Requirements
At least 50+ Subscribers on your platform, and at least 25 views per video or stream
YouTube knowledge (For video creators)
OBS / Streamlabs knowledge
Mixer Knowledge (For Streamers)
Sony Vegas/Adobe After Effects / Other Video Editing software

Content we're looking for
Series (Ironman, Rags to riches, etc)
Player Killing in Wilderness (Clips, pure builds, clans, farming, etc)
QA Test server sneak peaks for upcoming content

Available Positions
Zenyte Affiliate Program
Users in program:
Ziniy (Mixer Channel)
Faggetman (YouTube Channel)
Newgate (YouTube Channel)
Shifu (YouTube Channel)

Zenyte Partnership Program
Users in program:
Murdex (Mixer Channel)

Affiliate Program

Spoiler

Affiliate Program Incentives

• Two videos a week = 250 credits
  • Live streams that equate 6+ hours a week = 250 credits

Affiliate Guidelines

• Affiliates must first read and agree to our Terms of Service before entering the program.
  • Affiliates will be rewarded by Zenyte for content created by the user.
  • Affiliates must consistently upload at least 2 videos a week, and to not to fall under 4 minutes each, OR stream a total of 6 hours a week,  Some exceptions may apply. I.E Trailers, Update Teasers, etc.
  • Affiliates are not considered official YouTubers of Zenyte. (Until advancement into our Partnership Program.)
  • Affiliates will submit videos, clips, and streams to Media QA Team, which will be edited by us if need-be, and uploaded to our channel.

Partnership Program

Spoiler

Partnership Program Incentives

• Two videos a week = 300 credits
  • Three videos a week = 350 credits
  • Live streams that equate to 10+ hours a week = 350 credits

Partnership Guidelines

• Requires a minimum of 2 weeks of being in the Affiliate Program.
  • Partners are rewarded for content created by the user.
  • Affiliates must consistently upload at least 2 videos a week, and to not to fall under 5 minutes each, OR stream a total of 8 hours a week,  Some exceptions may apply. I.E Trailers, Update Teasers, etc.
  • Partners are considered official YouTubers of Zenyte.
  • Partners will submit videos, clips, and streams to Media QA Team, which will be edited by us if need-be, and uploaded to our channel.
  • Partners will be given a YouTuber rank.

9a826794b0.png
In-game name:
YouTube Channel:
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos:
Any relevant information:

d37569f1fa.png

• All videos for submission will go through the Media QA Team, ensuring the quality of the content we're uploading on our channel.
  • You will abide by all Zenyte rules, on and off stream, no exceptions.
  • Rewards will be based off the quality of video, and how many you upload per week. 100 credits per week is the cap.
  • You are free to upload your videos to your channel, 24 hours after, the video is uploaded onto the Zenyte YouTube.
  • You will not upload any other server videos while in an agreement with Zenyte.
  • The Media QA Team reserves all rights to deny your video for upload on the Zenyte channel, if this happens we will simply tell you to revise it, or whatever the case may be.
  • In order to be eligible for the incentives, your video must be longer than 4 minutes (Affiliate) or 5 minutes (Partnership), after render time.
  • Any items given to our Partnered YouTubers for giveaways or events that are not used, will be given back to an Administrator, or your account will be terminated indefinably. 

• Like 7

In-game name: kwl
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/kwlrsps
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Creating Videos
Any relevant information: Content I plan on creating over the year, Series (Pets on 1 defence), Pking Videos, Guides. Have a lot of video editing experience, and graphical as well as OBS and Youtube. Looking to do this long term and create videos long-term not temporary.

5 hours ago, Kwl said:

In-game name: kwl
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/kwlrsps
Any relevant information: Content I plan on creating over the year, Series (Pets on 1 defence), Pking Videos, Guides. Have a lot of video editing experience, and graphical as well as OBS and Youtube. Looking to do this long term and create videos long-term not temporary.

Will monitor your views/subs for a few days, and will speak to you when we review your statistics and content.

12 hours ago, Shifu said:

In-game name: Shifu
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8slKVm2nFVORwlZM9NBLIg
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Streaming
Any relevant information:  Was a youtuber before but lost it. already streamed over 8h+ this week alone.

Will monitor your views/subs for a few days, and will speak to you when we review your statistics and content.

In-game name: wuw
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/seagullrsps
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Creating Videos
Any relevant information: Content I plan on creating everything from road to max to hcim series and everything 

On 10/18/2019 at 6:25 PM, Wuw said:

In-game name: wuw
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/seagullrsps
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Creating Videos
Any relevant information: Content I plan on creating everything from road to max to hcim series and everything 

Hello Wuw,

Were happy to announce that you have been accepted into our affiliate program! Please DM me on Discord, and we can get you setup. 

In-game name: Ziniy
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperBjarkehansen
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Streaming
Any relevant information: Streaming mainly raids and pvm Content masses and so on, eventually learning people raids, streaming with obs studio, 45+ raids done at the time of this. Mainly just having fun with the other players and sharing it in the Community 🙂 any questions let me know 🙂 

On 10/22/2019 at 2:42 PM, Ziniy said:

Any relevant information: Streaming mainly raids and pvm Content masses and so on, eventually learning people raids, streaming with obs studio, 45+ raids done at the time of this. Mainly just having fun with the other players and sharing it in the Community 🙂 any questions let me know 🙂 

Will monitor your views/subs for a few days, and will speak to you when we review your statistics and content

EDIT 06 November 19

On 10/12/2019 at 2:26 AM, Shifu said:

In-game name: Shifu
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8slKVm2nFVORwlZM9NBLIg
Any relevant information:  Was a youtuber before but lost it. already streamed over 8h+ this week alone.

Due to careful consideration, it looks like your YouTube has been inactive for a few weeks. We've decided to deny this application for now. Feel free to apply again when you are back for a longer period. Thank you.

In-game name: Murdex
YouTube Channel: (YouTube channel coming soon: Mixer Channel https://mixer.com/Murdex )
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Streaming, and Videos to come soon.
Any relevant information: I have been a streamer on Mixer for about 3 months, yet coming up quickly. Over 200 followers and hold 10-30 viewers depending on the day. I am well versed with OBS, Stream Labs, Streaming avatars. I also am currently being self taught how to use Sony Vegas, After affects, PhotoShop, and more. 

Streaming and Video Ideas can be PM'd to whoever this may concern. (For the protection of my Content creativity)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Murdex said:

In-game name: Murdex
YouTube Channel: (YouTube channel coming soon: Mixer Channel https://mixer.com/Murdex )
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Streaming, and Videos to come soon.
Any relevant information: I have been a streamer on Mixer for about 3 months, yet coming up quickly. Over 200 followers and hold 10-30 viewers depending on the day. I am well versed with OBS, Stream Labs, Streaming avatars. I also am currently being self taught how to use Sony Vegas, After affects, PhotoShop, and more. 

Streaming and Video Ideas can be PM'd to whoever this may concern. (For the protection of my Content creativity)

Will monitor your views/subs for a few days, and will speak to you when we review your statistics and content.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:18 PM, Life said:

Welcome to Affiliate, Murdex.

• Like 2

In-game name: MistakenRS
YouTube Channel: MistakenTheory
Any relevant information: I make various videos on diff games Roblox/ RSPS Etc Siege but I like to try and keep a constant upload schedule sometimes can be 3 uploads a day depends - I use my voice in videos and can keep it family friendly n Yea 😄 Hope to be aknowledged and introduce some new content to my channel over 750+ Subs 

On 11/28/2019 at 12:25 PM, MistakenRS said:

Any relevant information: I make various videos on diff games Roblox/ RSPS Etc Siege but I like to try and keep a constant upload schedule sometimes can be 3 uploads a day depends - I use my voice in videos and can keep it family friendly n Yea 😄 Hope to be aknowledged and introduce some new content to my channel over 750+ Subs 

When you get a chance please DM me on Discord. oLynx_#0001

On 10/22/2019 at 2:42 PM, Ziniy said:

Welcome to Affiliate.

In-game name: DGTV
YouTube Channel: I stream on Mixer, and my Channel is, DGTV
I have been a streamer fulltime for a year now with 4,838 followers, and 36,977 total views. I now have a part time job but will still be able to push out content and advertise the server "zenyte". 

1 hour ago, DGTV said:

In-game name: DGTV
YouTube Channel: I stream on Mixer, and my Channel is, DGTV
I have been a streamer fulltime for a year now with 4,838 followers, and 36,977 total views. I now have a part time job but will still be able to push out content and advertise the server "zenyte". 

Welcome to Affiliate.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:25 PM, MistakenRS said:

Haven't seen any Zenyte related content, are you still interested?

In-game name: Steverino
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLtj6T93uYkGuyVVzH3IkQ?view_as=subscriber
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Both
Any relevant information: Expert in streaming software such as OBS, also expert in editing using Adobe Premiere Pro. I can easily stream for the required 6+ hours per week. Also can make videos if more content is requested on top of streaming.

After speaking with Admin Life, I am creating a Mixer account to stream on instead of my youtube to cater to what you guys requested.

Please review at your earliest convenience and have a great day!

In-game name: Truelitepk
YouTube Channel: True3ntertainment 
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Yes, I will be streaming
Any relevant information:  I know alot about making videos but recently went a bit down hill as i have been here now releasing content. I will be getting back up there as there is an incentive to do so. I have an almost maxed character and plan on making unique characters aswell 😄 If i stream it will be on twitch not youtube. 

banner.png

2 hours ago, truelitepk said:

In-game name: Truelitepk
YouTube Channel: True3ntertainment 
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Yes, I will be streaming
Any relevant information:  I know alot about making videos but recently went a bit down hill as i have been here now releasing content. I will be getting back up there as there is an incentive to do so. I have an almost maxed character and plan on making unique characters aswell 😄 If i stream it will be on twitch not youtube. 

banner.png

In-game name: Computing / Harry
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSM_t2UvJhuMhfF9YF4GAqQ // https://mixer.com/zcomp
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: Streaming / I create highlights of my streams - On my YouTube channel you can see a journey of 40hours streaming in 10minutes .
Any relevant information: I love streaming, it makes playing (more so grinding) so much more enjoyable for me to be able to share my journey with others.

In-game name: hcim flowers
YouTube Channel: https://mixer.com/HCIMFLOWERS
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: x5 hcim. just streaming, yolo , edm music, can use voice chat if request np. i stream all content i can, funny conversation , pvm, farming, skilling, grinds, gains, pest control, server events, hcim deaths, also answer any questions related to server information, and "how to's" for people that message me.
Any relevant information: 03 rs vet, vast amount of runescape knowledge, computer literate, obs friendly aswell as streamlab friendly. i stream 8-14 hr a day right now, depending on what my schedule is like in irl. currently laid off rn, so i stream lots of content in regards to zenyte. staff can vouche. switched from twitch to mixer as users had requested its easier to tune in on mobile, vs. twitch mobile which sucks lol. my regulars however didn't follow me over RIP. 118 views and 8 followers first day on mixer, not bad. I have no doubt in my mind i can reach 50 followers with ease. all in all, i guess im looking for partnership, strictly for streaming, im not interested in clipping my streams and making videos, cba.

Edited by HCIM FLOWERS

8 hours ago, HCIM FLOWERS said:

In-game name: hcim flowers
YouTube Channel: https://mixer.com/HCIMFLOWERS
Are you interested in Streaming, or creating videos: x5 hcim. just streaming, yolo , edm music, can use voice chat if request np. i stream all content i can, funny conversation , pvm, farming, skilling, grinds, gains, pest control, server events, hcim deaths, also answer any questions related to server information, and "how to's" for people that message me.
Any relevant information: 03 rs vet, vast amount of runescape knowledge, computer literate, obs friendly aswell as streamlab friendly. i stream 8-14 hr a day right now, depending on what my schedule is like in irl. currently laid off rn, so i stream lots of content in regards to zenyte. staff can vouche. switched from twitch to mixer as users had requested its easier to tune in on mobile, vs. twitch mobile which sucks lol. my regulars however didn't follow me over RIP. 118 views and 8 followers first day on mixer, not bad. I have no doubt in my mind i can reach 50 followers with ease. all in all, i guess im looking for partnership, strictly for streaming, im not interested in clipping my streams and making videos, cba.

When you get a chance please DM me on Discord. oLynx_#0001

In-game name: Hvr
YouTube Channel: www.mixer.com/zenytehvr
Any relevant information: I have streamed before in the past, in 2 days i've received 330+ channel views and 30+ followers. Would be great to join the Content Creaters team to expand my streaming and give more to the community.

I also obtain 10+ viewer count continuously throughout the stream.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2020 at 10:03 PM, hvr said:

In-game name: Hvr
YouTube Channel: www.mixer.com/zenytehvr
Any relevant information: I have streamed before in the past, in 2 days i've received 330+ channel views and 30+ followers. Would be great to join the Content Creaters team to expand my streaming and give more to the community.

I also obtain 10+ viewer count continuously throughout the stream.

• Like 1