Sign in to follow this  
Tommeh

Update log 22/10/2018 - Revision & RuneLite upgrade, Juan - Adam - Paul, Achievement diaries, Hunter base and more!

Hey guys, I bring you yet another update log, this time featuring a revision & RuneLite upgrade, Juan - Adam - Paul, Achievement diaries, Hunter base and of course smaller content additions/bugfixes.

• Revision & RuneLite upgrade
    For a awhile we were using a RuneLite client with the revision #170 while using a cache from later builds but we noticed that the cache became uncompatible due to new cs2 instructions and we didn't really want to cheaphax it by adding these instructions ourselves so we just decided to upgrade the revision & RuneLite client to #176 & RuneLite version 1.4.21. The RuneLite features can be found here.
  • Juan, Adam & Paul
    The 3 ironman tutors have been added, giving you the option to downgrade let's say your Ultimate Ironman status to Regular Ironman or from Regular Ironman status to a regular player. The option to claim your armour that comes with the ironman mode has also been added allowing only one set of armour at the time on your account.
  • Achievement diaries
    With Kris' new achievement diary system which is intended to be as close as possible to OSRS, I've decided to start implementing these diaries one by one on Zenyte (skipping ones that require special requirements). We now have rougly 225 completeable OSRS diaries while still missing the Morytania & Western Provinces diaries (these will be done by my next update log).
  • Hunter base
    With every skill except Hunter being in the game we thought it was damn we finally add it to Zenyte. I started with something really basic; Laying/dismantling traps like bird snares/box traps. Right now it's just a matter of designing the foundation of the skill properly before everything else comes. We intend to add as much as possible to the skill, things like Puro-puro(implings), birdhouses, butterflies, special traps(deadfalls, pitfall & net traps) and of course the basic traps (bird snares/box traps).
  • Interface Editor
    I've been working on an interface editor on and off allowing us to edit existing interfaces in the cache. So far we were only able to add new ones which is kind of restricting so I thought it's probably better if I make an editor for it. It's very basic right now, rendering still needs some more work to it. 
  • Smaller content additions & bugfixes
    • Grand Exchange history added.
    • Gnome Stronghold slayer cave entrance added.
    • Orbs toggling fixed.
    • Some runecrafting object interactions like creating tiara with talisman & crafting combination runes fixed.
    • Added missing sailing from Brimhaven -> Ardougne and vice versa.
    • Disabled the welcome screen since it's not really used for anything right know. Logging into Zenyte will take you straight in-game now.
    • Fixed the respawn timers for all the bosses so it's in sync with the RuneLite client timers.
    • Ironman helmets now render properly on a dialogue.
    • Added the Vorki pet.
    • You can now make an ava's assembler.
    • Added a bunch of shops in Varrock.
    • Added marks of grace spawns to every available rooftop course.
    • Added Grace where you can purchase amylase & graceful robes.

a8b77e11fd.gif
97a9ad05bb.gif
a0f0b02c9f.gif
37a133432e.gif
0d9d04ac27.gif
c34d35ae7d.gif
5f80010415.gif
2954f5f50e.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Scenery said:

Looking forward to it, stop being such a tease!

Agreed. Stop teasing us with easily the best RSPS content any of us have ever witnessed. You're just being mean at this point! 😉

Great updates as always, particularly looking forward to what you do with the interface editor. 

3 minutes ago, Scenery said:

Looking forward to it, stop being such a tease!

Agreed. Stop teasing us with easily the best RSPS content any of us have ever witnessed. You're just being mean at this point! 😉

Great updates as always, particularly looking forward to what you do with the interface editor. 

Looks fucking beautiful, Great job as always! keep up the good stuff! :)