Korex

A message to the Staff Team

I thought I would take some time to quickly thank everyone on the Staff Team for their continued hard work and dedication to create something so special that is Zenyte.

- Starting with the Developers, the constant work being put in to bring us Raids and other stuff is greatly appreciated, so thank you.

- The Manager/Admins, for stepping up the community interaction with great events, whilst simultaneously running the server, thank you,

- The GMods and Mods, for helping out with events, helping out in game, and everything else you do, thank you.

- The Forum moderation team, for constantly looking for ways to improve our forums and keep the bad guys out, thank you.

- The Server Supports, on the front line constantly helping us noobs out in the help clan chat, thank you.

Looking forward to seeing what's next with the server. All the best to you all. 

- Korex

• Like 7

Appreciate the feedback! I’m really glad you guys thank us and give us feedback. 💜💜

Front Line 😎 I like it. Helping da noobs! 

Thank you for being an amazing player, giving us someone to strive to work hard to please! If it wasn't for you, Zenyte wouldn't be possible! Thank you as well for taking the time to write a review for the team. We greatly appreciate it! ❤️ Blisziful