Korex

Barrows Minigame Guide

Items kept on death.png Difficulty - Easy

Getting there:

• Zenyte Teleporter > Cities > Mort'ton - Run East. (See media at the bottom for picture)
  • Purchase Barrows Teleport Scroll from ::store.

Requirements:

• Protect from Magic.png Protect from Missiles.png Protect from Melee.png - Protection Prayers (43 Prayer)
  • Magic icon.png Ranged icon.png - Average Combat Stats (70+ Recommended)
  • Prayer_potion(4).png?4585c - Prayer Potions
  • Shark.png?d26d2 - Emergency Food
  • Spade.png - Spade

Gear Setup:

• Beginner (All items obtainable without any previous PvM activity)
    • Head slot.png Mystic hat.png - Mystic Hat OR  Proselyte sallet.png - Proselyte Sallet
    • Cape slot.png Saradomin cape.png - God Cape OR  Ava's accumulator.png - Ava's Accumulator
    • Neck slot.png Amulet of magic.png - Amulet of Magic OR  Amulet of accuracy.png - Amulet of Accuracy
    • Ammo slot.png Adamant bolts 5.png - Preferred bolts
    • Weapon slot.png Staff of fire.png - Staff of fire OR  Iban's staff.png - Iban's Staff
    • Shield slot.png  - Optional
    • Body slot.png Mystic robe top.png - Mystic Robe Top OR  Proselyte hauberk.png - Proselyte Hauberk
    • Legs slot.png Mystic robe bottom.png - Mystic Robe Bottom OR  Initiate cuisse.png: Inventory image of Initiate cuisse - Proselyte Cuisse
    • Gloves slot.png Mystic gloves.png - Mystic Gloves OR  Black_d'hide_vamb.png?0b774 - Black d'hide Vamb
    • Boots slot.png Mystic boots.png - Mystic Boots OR  Snakeskin boots.png - Snakeskin Boots
    • Ring slot.png  - Optional
    • The backpack inventory icon. - Rune crossbow.png - Rune Crossbow, Fire rune.png - Runes For Chosen Spell, Prayer_potion(4).png?4585c - Prayer Potions, Shark.png?d26d2 - Emergency Food, Spade.png - Spade, Teleport to house.png: Inventory image of Teleport to house - Emergency Teleport.

• Recommended (Most items require some PvM or money to acquire)
    • Head slot.png Void mage helm.png: Inventory image of Void mage helm - Void Mage Helm OR  Helm of neitiznot.png - Helm of Neitiznot
    • Cape slot.png Imbued god cape.png: Inventory image of Imbued god cape - Imbued God Cape OR  Ava's assembler.png - Ava's Assembler
    • Neck slot.png Occult necklace.png - Occult Necklace OR  Amulet of fury.png - Amulet of Fury
    • Ammo slot.png Adamant bolts 5.png - Preferred bolts
    • Weapon slot.png Trident of the seas.png - Trident of the Seas  OR  Uncharged toxic trident.png - Trident of the Swamp
    • Shield slot.png  - Optional
    • Body slot.png Void knight top.png - Void Knight Top OR  Karil's leathertop.png - Karil's Leathertop
    • Legs slot.png Void knight robe.png - Void Knight Bottom OR  Karil's leatherskirt.png - Karil's Leatherskirt
    • Gloves slot.png Black_d'hide_vamb.png?0b774 - Black d'hide Vamb OR  Barrows gloves.png  - Barrow's Gloves
    • Boots slot.png Snakeskin boots.png - Snakeskin Boots OR  Ranger boots.png - Ranger Boots
    • Ring slot.png  - Optional
    • The backpack inventory icon. - Toxic blowpipe (empty).png - Toxic Blowpipe, Imbued heart.png - Imbued Heart, Prayer_potion(4).png?4585c - Prayer Potions, Shark.png?d26d2 - Emergency Food, Spade.png - Spade, Teleport to house.png: Inventory image of Teleport to house - Emergency Teleport.

Method:

• Dig your spade on any of the 5 hills to enter the crypt.
  • Once inside, search the sarcophagi to spawn the Barrow's Brother.
  • If the barrows brother does not spawn, and you are given a choice to climb down, move to the next barrows brother, but remember this crypt as you will need to come back shortly.
  • If the Barrow's brother spawns, kill him and move on to the next brothers, until all the brothers have been defeated.
  • Once all brothers have been defeated, go back to the crypt you were given the choice to climb down, you can now enter the tunnels containing the rewards chest.
  • Navigate your way to the middle room which contains the rewards chest, at some point while navigating the tunnels, the 5th and final barrow's brother will spawn, you must kill him before opening the chest and receiving your reward.

• Ahrim the Blighted.png - Ahrim The Blighted - Protect from Magic.png Protect from Magic - Kill him with Ranged Ranged icon.png
  • Dharok the Wretched.png - Dharok The Wretched - Protect from Melee.png Protect from Melee - Kill him with Magic Magic icon.png
  • Guthan the Infested.png - Guthan The Infested - Protect from Melee.png Protect from Melee - Kill him with Magic Magic icon.png
  • Karil the Tainted.png - Karil The Tainted - Protect from Missiles.png Protect from Ranged - Kill him with Magic Magic icon.png
  • Torag the Corrupted.png - Torag The Corrupted - Protect from Melee.png Protect from Melee - Kill him with Magic Magic icon.png
  • Verac the Defiled.png - Verac The Defiled - Protect from Melee.png Protect from Melee - Kill him with Magic  Magic icon.png

Rewards:

• Ahrim's Set Ahrim's hood.pngAhrim's robetop.pngAhrim's robeskirt.pngAhrim's staff.png
  • Dharok's Set Dharok's helm.pngDharok's platebody.pngDharok's platelegs.pngDharok's greataxe.png
  • Guthan's Set Guthan's helm.pngGuthan's platebody.pngGuthan's chainskirt.pngGuthan's warspear.png
  • Karil's Set Karil's coif.pngKaril's leathertop.pngKaril's leatherskirt.pngKaril's crossbow.png
  • Torag's Set Torag's helm.pngTorag's platebody.pngTorag's platelegs.pngTorag's hammers.png
  • Verac's Set Verac's helm.pngVerac's brassard.pngVerac's plateskirt.pngVerac's flail.png
  • Amulet Of The Damned Amulet of the damned.png
  • Bolt Rack Bolt rack.png
  • Coins Coins.png
  • Mind Runes Mind rune.png
  • Chaos Runes Chaos rune.png
  • Death Runes Death rune.png
  • Blood Runes Blood rune.png

Media:

How to get to Barrows:

cc7dba560021358599eb40a5a5427bdd.png

Barrow's brothers hill locations:

275px-Barrows_Grave.png?1fc7d

Solutions for door puzzles:

275px-Barrows_Puzzles.png?d35c8

Credits to OSRS Wiki for pictures.

Edited by Korex
  • Like 4

zeng.gifGVtxfWU.png

This is an awesome barrows guide, again straight to the point and hope to see more like this 🙂

I also loved how you added the difficulty level of this, very noob-friendly and easy to read and rather good to follow

Edited by Wonda

aC6vTKp.pngRunecrafting = Snakecatching???? - Tigger's Wife 2k19 

3 hours ago, Wonda said:

This is an awesome barrows guide, again straight to the point and hope to see more like this 🙂

I also loved how you added the difficulty level of this, very noob-friendly and easy to read and rather good to follow

Thank you for the kind comment 🙂 I thought I would aim this more at new players who wanted to start making some money from barrows. 

1 hour ago, Tigger said:

You're really on top of the guides, nice guide, as usual!

Thank you for the kind comment 🙂 Many more to come!

zeng.gifGVtxfWU.png

Oh very nice! I love seeing people take a good bit of time to perfect their guides. Very easy to read and easy on the eyes. 

d1.png

42 minutes ago, Life said:

Insane guide! I love this! You earned a thumbs up. =]

Thanks so much Life, appreciate the kind comment and thumbs up 🙂 

34 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Oh very nice! I love seeing people take a good bit of time to perfect their guides. Very easy to read and easy on the eyes. 

Thank you sir! I'm working to perfect my format style and use of sizes/pictures etc. Many more guides to come! 

zeng.gifGVtxfWU.png

Great guide bro, easy to follow.

You might want to add the barrows teleport on Arceuus spell book to "getting there", as it is the best way to get to barrows.
It requires the use of a trident and 83 magic.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Korex said:

Thank you for the kind comment 🙂 I thought I would aim this more at new players who wanted to start making some money from barrows. 

Thank you for the kind comment 🙂 Many more to come!

I'm looking forward to it mate! Expect a follower coming your way 🙂

aC6vTKp.pngRunecrafting = Snakecatching???? - Tigger's Wife 2k19