SilverNova

Cerberus Boss Guide

• Difficulty:
    • Medium
  • Requirements:
    • 91 Slayer
    • Hellhound Slayer Task
  • Setup:
    • Head Slayer helmet (i).png: Inventory image of Slayer helmet (i) Slayer helm (i) → Black mask (i).png: Inventory image of Black mask (i) Black mask (i) → Helm of neitiznot.png Helm of Neitiznot
    • Neck  Amulet of torture.png: Inventory image of Amulet of torture Amulet of torture → Amulet of fury.png: Inventory image of Amulet of fury Amulet of fury → Amulet of glory.png: Inventory image of Amulet of glory Amulet of glory → Amulet of strength.png: Inventory image of Amulet of strength Amulet of strength
    • Back Fire cape.png: Inventory image of Fire cape Fire cape → Ardougne cloak 4.png: Inventory image of Ardougne cloak 4 Ardougne cloak (4) → Capes of accomplishments.gif Skillcape
    • Body  Bandos chestplate.png: Inventory image of Bandos chestplate Bandos chestplate → Barrows equipment.png: Inventory image of Barrows equipment Barrows body → Fighter torso.png: Inventory image of Fighter torso Figher torso → Proselyte hauberk.png: Inventory image of Proselyte hauberk Proselyte hauberk 
    • Legs  Bandos tassets.png: Inventory image of Bandos tassets Bandos tassets → Barrows equipment.png: Inventory image of Barrows equipment Barrows legs → Dragon platelegs.png: Inventory image of Dragon platelegs Dragon platelegs → Rune platelegs.png Rune platelegs
    • Weapon  Abyssal bludgeon.png: Inventory image of Abyssal bludgeon Abyssal Bludgeon → Zamorakian hasta.png: Inventory image of Zamorakian hasta Zamorakian Hasta → Abyssal tentacle.png Tentacle Whip → Abyssal whip.png Abyssal whip
    • Shield  Dragon defender.png: Inventory image of Dragon defender Dragon defender → Spectral spirit shield.png: Inventory image of Spectral spirit shield Spectral spirit shield → Dragonfire shield.png: Inventory image of Dragonfire shield Dragonfire shield
    • Ammo/Spell  None
    • Gloves  Barrows gloves.png: Inventory image of Barrows gloves Barrows gloves → Dragon gloves.png: Inventory image of Dragon gloves Dragon gloves → Rune gloves.png: Inventory image of Rune gloves Rune gloves
    • Feet  Primordial boots.png: Inventory image of Primordial boots Primordial boots → Dragon boots.png: Inventory image of Dragon boots Dragon boots → Rune boots.png: Inventory image of Rune boots Rune boots
    • Ring Berserker ring (i).png: Inventory image of Berserker ring (i)  Berserker ring → Ring of suffering (i).png: Inventory image of Ring of suffering (i) Ring of suffering → Ring of the gods (i).png: Inventory image of Ring of the gods (i) Ring of gods → Ring of wealth (i).png: Inventory image of Ring of wealth (i) Ring of wealth (Enchanted versions)
    • Special attack  Dragon claws.png: Inventory image of Dragon claws Dragon claws → Dragon dagger.png: Inventory image of Dragon dagger Dragon dagger → Saradomin godsword.png: Inventory image of Saradomin godsword Saradomin godsword → Crystal halberd.png: Inventory image of Crystal halberd Crystal halberd
  • Inventory:
    • Dragon claws.png: Inventory image of Dragon claws Special attack weapon (e.g. Saradomin godsword or Dragon claws)
    • Spectral spirit shield.png Spectral spirit shield and a one-handed weapon alongside it
    • Teleport to house.png Zenyte Teletab or Max cape
    • Super combat potion(4).png 1-2 Super combat potions
    • Prayer potion(4).png 6-9 Prayer potions or Super restores
    • Shark.png Sharks or better food for remaining inventory space
  • Mechanics:
    • Use Protect from magic as a default prayer, as Cerberus uses Magic as his main combat style.
    • Every 40 seconds Cerberus will attack with a Magic Ranged Melee attack no matter how far you are from her. This mechanic has a cooldown of 40 seconds
    • When below 400 health Cerberus will occassionally howl Aaarrrooooooo, spawning 3 ghosts. You must pray accordingly to each ghost. Spawn order is random, but they attack from East to West (e.g. Green -> Blue -> Red). If the right protection prayer is used, 30 prayer points are drained in the absence of 30 damage. If you use a Spectral spirit shield, 15 prayer points will be used instead.
      • Blue is Magic
      • Red is Melee
      • Green is Ranged
    • When below 200 health Cerberus will occassionally howl Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, throwing out three exploding markers onto the ground: one under the player and two nearby. 10-15 damage is dealt from the marker if the player is on top of it. Seven damage is dealt if the player is next to a marker. After a short period of time, the markers will explode (dealing more damage if you get hit by them), after which it is safe to go to those tiles again.
  • Media:
    • Spoiler

image.png.9b505a45533ee90a88d423b587e91525.png

250px-Summoned_Souls_prayer_flick.gif?c4e62

300px-Fighting_Cerberus.png?48205

Relaterad bild

Bildresultat för osrs fighting cerberus

Full credits to the team of the Oldschool Runescape Wikipedia

Edited by SilverNova
  • Like 1

hURyikz.png

"I'd die without you. Who else is gonna put up with me this way?

I need you. I breathe you. I'd never leave you. I was alone with you..." - Lana Del Rey

@SilverNovayou did it again, thank you for this awesome guide, you truly are a credit to yourself and all the people you are helping with these continued guides. Big thanks for all your hard work! 

• Like 1

zeng.gifGVtxfWU.png