Bad Player

Barrows prayer drain

It seems like the barrows prayer drain proc is extremely frequent, I'm only managing to do 2 brothers whilst dealing decent dps or I end up using all prayer points and then some on Karil because of his high defense stats.
Could the prayer drain amount or frequency possibly be reduced?

Edited by Bad Player
  • Like 1

I personally think it's not too bad. Barrows is one of the earliest money makers for PvM, it's a good challenge early on to beat the bosses and get that first ever drop. I would suggest bringing more prayer potions. 

4 hours ago, Korex said:

I personally think it's not too bad. Barrows is one of the earliest money makers for PvM, it's a good challenge early on to beat the bosses and get that first ever drop. I would suggest bringing more prayer potions. 

I'm playing ironman so I just feel like I'm chugging all my prayer potions trying to do it, when the drop chance on items isn't really that much lower than normal osrs.

When I was an ironman, I did barrows for countless hours. I noticed sometimes I wouldn't even get the proc, sometimes it would be really frequent. You may just be getting unlucky. I think it's fine as is tbh.

Edited by Tigger

If I am correct, it should be the exact same as OSRS. If you find otherwise, post it in the bug reports section of the website and or discord. Thanks for looking out man! ❤️ Blisziful 

The prayer drain is slightly less than OSRS, it was originally an emulated percentage, however, we reduced to for QoL.