Sign in to follow this  
Liquicity

Psyche

Posted (edited)

I really think Psyche should be reconsidered as a helper roll. He does answer questions in the CC but about 50% of the time the answers he gives are flat out wrong and most questions he answers he doesn't know the answer and just suggests things. Not really good to see helper rank giving the wrong advice on things.

Especially when given two answers, one by Psyche which is wrong and another correct answer by a player, the person asking the question is more inclined to believe the wrong answer due to the helper rank. Psyche game and server knowledge just isn't good enough for him to be a helper.

EDIT: Dealt with accordingly, Psyche is open to feedback and has provided just responses to the criticisms in this post. This post can be removed.

Edited by Liquicity
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Hey! I personally think otherwise seeing as before he was staff he would answer a lot of questions, and were more or less always right. He has a lot of time played in-game. Is there any chance you have any screenshots of what he said that was wrong? I'm a bit curious.

Thanks!

I'll grab some tomorrow, I decided to write the report after seeing him answer 3 questions wrong in the span of 10 minutes, them being that salve amulet makes dh hit higher, bone crossbow using adamant bolts and that you keep untradeables in 20+ wild. The latter of the three could both cost new players a lot of time and/or money.

Thank you for bringing this to light I can already guess which questions you're referring too, But trust me I always have Wiki open for the obscure answer, As I haven't done a lot of PVM on the server yet my knowledge of the ins and out regarding this are not what I want them to be. 

But I am going to be progressing into doing more PVM to solidify my knowledge so I have a more rounded overall accessibility to answer questions confidently, I do attempt to answer question I don't know the questions too I'll admit that freely here for all to see.

This being because having a player wait for an answer and get disheartened with the overall helpfulness of the staff as a whole, So apologies for that.

-I must say @Liquicityyou have had no problem private messaging me about stuff and have adopted some of my answering styles to answer questions yourself, which obviously is fine I have no problem with that at all the more that help the better for a more beneficial user experience for all. Some of these answers I have got wrong have either come wrong wrongful searching or miss-communication between myself  and whoever I've asked then whatever has been said in the cc, and I've tried to incorporate everything to cover all basis. Which in hindsight I shouldn't do as I should be giving decisive answers to you members who are relying on us helpers to give you what you need, to carry on playing. 

I am extremely grateful for the constructive criticism and I hope in the coming days you will see a vast improvement from myself - it has been a bit manic juggling my uni coursework, the recent riots and coming to terms with the guidelines  set by my administration. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

As long as the criticism is taken on board that is fine, glad you're open to feedback and willing to respond like that - I'm happy with this response and I am willing to delete this post 🙂

Of course I am open to feedback, it's the only way some of us staff are going to grow with the critique of our players, honesty is just the best policy, especially when it involves affecting players experience 🙂 You don't have to delete, I would like to refer back to this every now and then for future reference 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1