Korex

How to gather seeds for Farming | Master Farmer Guide

3ce5e66b9bc5eba553370b9dca274ffc.png

How to gather seeds for Farming | Master Farmer Guide

New to the server and unsure on how to obtain the seeds required to start Farming? Look no further, this guide will cover pick pocketing the Master Farmer, what seeds you will receive and a nice little money making method.

Requirements:

81324f2bfdb529eb5db37782a62bec79.png

-Thieving level of 38-

9234b905ef3e5202e24033a064f65a05.png

-Full Rogues set, optional but highly recommended, increases loot pick pocketed from npc's by X2, meaning double seeds!-

Zenyte Teleporter > Cities > Draynor Village

1999473be3e38df638bc12ae4594dbcc.png

Method:

Simply pickpocket the Master Farmer until you have a full inventory, run to Draynor bank, rinse and repeat. If you are caught pick pocketing him, he will stun you for 3 damage, simply wait a few seconds and carry on. Low levels may want to bring food, and be careful for the Dark mage's near the Willow Tree's.

Here's what a full inventory could look like after no more than 2 minutes clicking (With Rogue's set).

7e44f6a4495c67862bdd7a552fc8cc16.png

As far as I'm aware, the Master Farmer's loot table includes every seed required for Farming, there is money to be made here. Certain high level herb, tree and fruit tree seeds are obtainable and can be sold on the grand exchange for a hefty profit, some of the most popular seeds in high demand right now are Yew seeds, Palm Tree seeds and Ranarr seeds, these can all be sold to players or on the Grand Exchange for quick profit. This is why we use the Rogues set, for double seeds and double profit.

This concludes my Master Farmer guide, please let me know below if there is anything I missed. 

Thanks for taking your time to read this short guide.

• Like 3

zeng.gifGVtxfWU.png

Very nice guide. It's short, sweet and to the point without any bullshit. Well done.

hURyikz.png

"I'd die without you. Who else is gonna put up with me this way?

I need you. I breathe you. I'd never leave you. I was alone with you..." - Lana Del Rey