Sign in to follow this  
SilverNova

Herblore Guide

🍀 Herblore Guide 🍀

Herblore is a skill where the player mixes potions with the help of a vial of water, a herb and a secondary ingredient. It is highly recommended that you train Farming before you start Herblore, as the majority of the herbs used will be gotten from herb seeds. This guide will include the best methods to obtain herbs, second ingredients and what potions the player should aim to make. Remember that the guide is also ironman-friendly, meaning that all ironmen can take use of this guide. If you have any suggestions on improvements, please comment below.

Here is a direct link to the OSRS Wikipedia Page about Herblore, for those of you who are interested: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Herblore

Leveling Up!

Level 1 to 12: Attack Potions

Level 12 to 38: Strength Potions

Level 38 to 55: Prayer Potions

Level 55 to 63: Super Strength Potions

Level 66 to 69: Super Defence Potions

Level 69-99: Extended (Super) Antifire Potions, Super Combat Potions & Saradomin Brews

Remember that you want to create potions that you will use to avoid dropping/selling potions. However, if you do have the ingredients to make potions that aren't in this guide, make them. It's better to take advantage of everything you have rather than getting rid of it.

Potions

wgYTeEf.png

Secondary Ingredients

nyVsk19.png

Edited by SilverNova
  • Like 6

hURyikz.png

"I'd die without you. Who else is gonna put up with me this way?

I need you. I breathe you. I'd never leave you. I was alone with you..." - Lana Del Rey

SilverNova, another brilliant guide, just what I needed especially locations on where to find ingredients etc. Thanks for all the hard work you do writing these. 

• Like 1

zeng.gifGVtxfWU.png

Thank you fellas

hURyikz.png

"I'd die without you. Who else is gonna put up with me this way?

I need you. I breathe you. I'd never leave you. I was alone with you..." - Lana Del Rey

very nice guide, i can't struggle enough to players to just get their farming up WHILE training herblore and just using the herbs they get from farming. It's free XP and patches grow every 40 minutes scaling with whatever donator rank you are, for new players this is a great way of money making, and getting your herb to 99 if you are wanting to make anti venoms / whatever else high tier potions you need for money making.

Brilliant guide.

Side note; you have Snape Grass listed on the secondaries column twice.

On 7/28/2019 at 2:18 PM, SilverNova said:

🍀 Herblore Guide 🍀

Herblore is a skill where the player mixes potions with the help of a vial of water, a herb and a secondary ingredient. It is highly recommended that you train Farming before you start Herblore, as the majority of the herbs used will be gotten from herb seeds. This guide will include the best methods to obtain herbs, second ingredients and what potions the player should aim to make. Remember that the guide is also ironman-friendly, meaning that all ironmen can take use of this guide. If you have any suggestions on improvements, please comment below.

Here is a direct link to the OSRS Wikipedia Page about Herblore, for those of you who are interested: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Herblore

Leveling Up!

Level 1 to 12: Attack Potions

Level 12 to 38: Strength Potions

Level 38 to 55: Prayer Potions

Level 55 to 63: Super Strength Potions

Level 66 to 69: Super Defence Potions

Level 69-99: Extended (Super) Antifire Potions, Super Combat Potions & Saradomin Brews

Remember that you want to create potions that you will use to avoid dropping/selling potions. However, if you do have the ingredients to make potions that aren't in this guide, make them. It's better to take advantage of everything you have rather than getting rid of it.

Potions

wgYTeEf.png

Secondary Ingredients

nyVsk19.png

Nice guide just wish you would added herb patch locations

8 hours ago, Sixx said:

Nice guide just wish you would added herb patch locations

This guide here has the herb run locations! 🙂

• Like 1

newsig.png

Promoted to Jr. Mod: July 9th 2021
Promoted to