Tommeh

Update log 08/07/2019 - Donator benefits, Hunter fixes and more!

Just a quick little update, in preperation for our bigger upcoming update featuring Chambers of Xeric. Make sure to keep an eye out for the #dev-blogs channel in the discord for some spicy Chambers of Xeric content!

Donator benefits

• Existing donator benefits will now scale up better with the tier that you got.
  • Added a new benefit for Zahur's services. Price per unit will be less, and scales with the tier.
  • Emerald+ will now get another favorite teleport slot and Dragonstone+ will get another one as well.
  • Emerald+ will now get another daily challenge slot and Dragonstone+ will get another one as well.

Bugfixes

• The hand fan has been implemented.
  • Fixed an issue with the Gargoyle smasher perk that wouldn't trigger if the Gargoyle was at 9 hitpoints or less.
  • Superior creature kills are now tracked in the slayer log.
  • Cleaning poisoned weapons will no longer set the amount of the item to 1.
  • Completing a wilderness slayer assignment will no longer give you a guaranteed upgrade. Instead, it will now be RnG-based. The higher the initial task amount, the better chance you get on getting the upgrade.
  • Implemented a bunch of fixes for hunter traps glitching out, hopefully improving immensely.
  • The invisible death timer for ultimate ironmen is no longer 10 hours. Instead, it's 1 hour now.

Gerelateerde afbeelding116px-Hand_fan_equipped.gif?5ea47Afbeeldingsresultaat voor osrs hunter bird snareAfbeeldingsresultaat voor osrs hunter box trap

3c24b98bcf.png

• Like 9

Awesome update to donator benefits always nice to give more to the people that support.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

With the graphic you should use checkmarks instead of X's. Could confuse some people.

Thanks for the bug fixes! Appreciate your hard work!

Edited by lame

Some very needed updates in there, especially the Wildy Slayer balancing – was so overpowered before!

So about the wildy update, do you have to have the emblem in your inventory the whole task I’d imagine? Or is it like at the end of a task chance?? 

One of my favorite things about Zenyte is there is no traditional Donator Zone. Looking forward to COX content that I'm in no way prepared for! Lol. Good stuff here! Thanks team.

Huge moves with the donor updates! Love this quick QOL update, keep it up guys! ❤️

Posted (edited)
    13 hours ago, lame said:

With the graphic you should use checkmarks instead of X's. Could confuse some people.

Thanks for the bug fixes! Appreciate your hard work!

I was literally about to ask what do they X's stand for, up until I saw your comment. I couldn't agree any further, too. Great suggestion.

Thank you for the updates/topic in relation to what's been going on. Appreciate it.

Edited by Dylain

Good updates and fixes. 

Thanks for the info on donar ranks. 

Fantastic work, as per usual. Thank you for the consistent updates and hard work that is dedicated into Zenyte. Looking forward already to the next update!