Jump to content
lowq

5B Drop party!

Recommended Posts

HELL OF A DROP PARTY! Ive played a bit then just come back got into a drop party and tripled my bank within a few minutes! Thank you so much! Lowq your the man and everyone else involved helped me out alot! ❤️

  • Like 1

Signature 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DarxHaze said:

HELL OF A DROP PARTY! Ive played a bit then just come back got into a drop party and tripled my bank within a few minutes! Thank you so much! Lowq your the man and everyone else involved helped me out alot! ❤️

so great to hear! and glad you got that added to your bank! ❤️

 

 


lowq1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lowq said:

so great to hear! and glad you got that added to your bank! ❤️

 

 

Trust me i know ill never get a bank like yourself but if i ever feel like i can give back i will! meant so much to someone coming back its unreal so thank you very much for yourself and anyone else involved ❤️

  • Like 1

Signature 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DarxHaze said:

Trust me i know ill never get a bank like yourself but if i ever feel like i can give back i will! meant so much to someone coming back its unreal so thank you very much for yourself and anyone else involved ❤️

glad to hear that man! and who know's you can make it a long way on zenyte with some grinding! but glad to see you back in the game and enjoying it! 


lowq1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...