V A L O R

Mobile client support

Screenshot_20220622-212602.thumb.png.4552519c8108ac84d53daf590ba89e2a.png

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section but for some reason I wasn't able to create a post.. 

Anyways Im only mobile ATM and I haven't been able to connect to the client. I deleted/uninstalled the app and upon trying to redownload it I'm not able to connect to the website for the download??

Please help👍

Edited by V A L O R

Message by Gepan in our discord:

Server Interruption

The client is currently interrupted because there is a lock on our AWS (Amazon web services) account and its requiring a verification of identity. The AWS was created by my predecessors and passed over to our hands last year.  However during the creation of the AWS account (outside of my hands) the contact information, address information and phone number submitted was fake and inaccurate. During the time of creation this may not of been a concern but for the longevity of the AWS account it was a mistake.  I submitted a notarized affidavit this morning requesting access and hopefully will get a response this afternoon.  In the event this is unsuccessful there has been a contingency plan made to re-host the launcher it should be available this evening.

4d_versie_.png

Screenshot_66.png

Is there still no host for the client? I cannot load client up or downlaod a new one.

13 hours ago, Lac x5 said:

Is there still no host for the client? I cannot load client up or downlaod a new one.

Currently still down, yes.
Make sure to join the DISCORD to get a notification when we're back up 

Also, if you happen to be a pc user, there's a downloadable .jar file which will allow you to play for the meantime. Carl also posted a guide on opening .jar files if you need it

Felix_SM.png

9 hours ago, Fe Felix said:

Currently still down, yes.
Make sure to join the DISCORD to get a notification when we're back up 

Also, if you happen to be a pc user, there's a downloadable .jar file which will allow you to play for the meantime. Carl also posted a guide on opening .jar files if you need it

Where do you get the jar? The dl isn't working. I normally used the exe