Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
glitch

What peripherals do you have?

Recommended Posts

Years ago on another forum one of these threads existed. It proved helpful in buying my first pair of headphones and it's always neat to see what everyone is using!

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB & Steelseries

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 Golden White (Year of the Rooster edition) Brown Switches & CM Quickfire TK Blue Switches

Headphones: KZ ZS10 Pro IEM & Sennheiser HD 558

Mousepad: Steelseries QCK Prism Cloth XL

Monitors: Acer 1080p, ASUS 1080p, BenQ XL2411 1080p 144hz

 

Format:
 

Quote

 

Mouse:

Keyboard:

Headphones:

Mousepad:

Monitors:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mouse: Razer Deathhadder

Keyboard: Razer Chroma v2 Blackwidow

Headphones: Astro A50 Gen 3, Astro A50 Gen 1, and Astro A40's.

Mousepad: Razer Firefly RGB Cloth

Monitors: Dual ASUS VG245H 24" Monitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Life said:

Mouse: Razer Deathhadder

Keyboard: Razer Chroma v2 Blackwidow

Headphones: Astro A50 Gen 3, Astro A50 Gen 1, and Astro A40's.

Mousepad: Razer Firefly RGB Cloth

Monitors: Dual ASUS VG245H 24" Monitor

Now that is what I call a Razer line-up. Haven't used Razer in a good while cause I RMA'd my mouse 4 times in like a year, for the same defect. How's the Deathadder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, glitch said:

Now that is what I call a Razer line-up. Haven't used Razer in a good while cause I RMA'd my mouse 4 times in like a year, for the same defect. How's the Deathadder?

Loving it to be honest, it was awkward getting used to it at first because my previous mouse was larger, but I love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Life said:

Loving it to be honest, it was awkward getting used to it at first because my previous mouse was larger, but I love it.

That's what it was like going from the Razer Chroma to the Steelseries Rival 600. Rival 600 is both lighter and smaller. The Scimitar is similar to the Chroma, but theres always a bit of an awkward moment day to day when I swap between the Rival and the Scimitar cause of the size difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Mouse: Tt eSPORTS Theron Infrared

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Cherry MX Browns)

Headphones: Philips X2 Fidelio w/ Astro TR MixAMP

Mousepad: Nothing as of right now. I had to stop using mine because my mouse was having accuracy issues due to it being glossy.

Monitors: Currently 2 of the ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz

Edited by Her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 2:36 AM, Her said:

Mouse: Tt eSPORTS Theron Infrared

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Cherry MX Browns)

Headphones: Philips X2 Fidelio w/ Astro TR MixAMP

Mousepad: Nothing as of right now. I had to stop using mine because my mouse was having accuracy issues due to it being glossy.

Monitors: Currently 2 of the ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz

How are the Philips X2 Fidelio? Yeah glossy mousepads are a bummer, I used to game on one for the longest time and then I got a cloth one and it was a game changer lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@glitch
I've owned them for a little over 2 years and they are awesome headphones that are super comfy for long hour use. I can wear these for 24 hours straight and they will still be comfortable on my head. It's a pretty premium for them, but it was worth the cost. Sadly you can't get this version of them anymore, but they did come out with a newer rendition of them called the Philips X2HR/27's. I think they're cheaper as well which is also nice, I just hope the quality is still the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Her said:

@glitch
I've owned them for a little over 2 years and they are awesome headphones that are super comfy for long hour use. I can wear these for 24 hours straight and they will still be comfortable on my head. It's a pretty premium for them, but it was worth the cost. Sadly you can't get this version of them anymore, but they did come out with a newer rendition of them called the Philips X2HR/27's. I think they're cheaper as well which is also nice, I just hope the quality is still the same.

That is good to hear. Been looking for a new pair of headphones and had my eye on them as well as a few others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, glitch said:

That is good to hear. Been looking for a new pair of headphones and had my eye on them as well as a few others.

I'm sure they would sound even better if I used a good Headphone Amp and PC DAC compared to the Astro TR MixAMP that I use. Though it just depends on how much you are willing to spend at the end of the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Her said:

I'm sure they would sound even better if I used a good Headphone Amp and PC DAC compared to the Astro TR MixAMP that I use. Though it just depends on how much you are willing to spend at the end of the day.

For sure. Savin' up a bit more so I can get a decent setup rather than something lackluster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mouse: Roccat  Leadr

Keyboard: Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO

Headphones: Roccat Khan AIMO

Mousepad: SteelSeries QCK XXL

Monitors: AOC G2460PG 1080p 144hz  clocked to 160hz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mouse: Logitech G502

Keyboard: Corsair K95

Headphones: HyperX Cloud Revolver

Mousepad: Corsair MM300 Cloth Mouse Pad - Extended Edition

Monitors: 2x BenQ Zowie 24 Inch 144hz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 3:43 PM, Unetu said:

Mouse: Roccat  Leadr

Keyboard: Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO

Headphones: Roccat Khan AIMO

Mousepad: SteelSeries QCK XXL

Monitors: AOC G2460PG 1080p 144hz  clocked to 160hz

Full Roccat line up! Have to be honest I haven't seen much from Roccat or people using them, thoughts on their products?

On 7/11/2019 at 5:15 PM, Cry said:

Mouse: Logitech G502

Keyboard: Corsair K95

Headphones: HyperX Cloud Revolver

Mousepad: Corsair MM300 Cloth Mouse Pad - Extended Edition

Monitors: 2x BenQ Zowie 24 Inch 144hz

How are the HyperX's? I've heard good things about them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, glitch said:

How are the HyperX's? I've heard good things about them.

Without a doubt HyperX makes the best headphones on the market. I would recommend the Cloud 2s as they're quite comparable in quality to the Revolvers while being cheaper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/14/2019 at 2:00 AM, glitch said:

Full Roccat line up! Have to be honest I haven't seen much from Roccat or people using them, thoughts on their products?

How are the HyperX's? I've heard good things about them.

Roccat was a German company. Focused on premium quality gaming accesoris. Atm Roccat is a Turtle Beach brand. https://en.roccat.org/

Roccat.jpg

Edited by Unetu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya'll are going to laugh at me, but I promise after my first paycheck some of this is going to be updated. FOR SURE. 

Mouse: Logitech Silent Click Wireless Mouse

Keyboard:Some cheap $20 bluetooth keyboard from Walmart 

Headphones: Apple Headphones

Mousepad: Razor, not sure what type. It's small. 

Monitors: Macbook Air 2015 Edition + 2009 HP Monitor that is like 30 inches. 

Speakers: Gigaware USB Speakers

 

I KNOW - TERRIBLE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Mouse: corsair ironclaw rgb 

Keyboard: Corsair k55 rgb

Headphones: corsair HS70 7.1

Mousepad: idk, some large one off amazon to fit length of my desk, water resistant and feels nice so that's all that mattered to me.

Monitors: HP 27" IPS LCD

They suit me well for doing daily things, even heavy gaming sometimes, isn't that expensive for the quality you get out of it all 😋

Edited by Corsair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mouse: Razer Naga Trinity

Keyboard: Viper v770

Headphones: Sennheiser Game One, Sennheiser Game Zero, Bose QuietComfort and I have some HyperX Clouds somewhere.

Mousepad: SteelSeries XXL

Monitors: From left to right Huion GT-191, Asus VG248 144Hz, Asus VS239 

Speakers: N/A, getting some bluetooth speakers in the future, if anyone has recommendations lmk 🙂setup.thumb.png.6c0969d1f6b98eaa5c16e48dd341357f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 10:18 PM, Corsair said:

Mouse: corsair ironclaw rgb 

Keyboard: Corsair k55 rgb

Headphones: corsair HS70 7.1

Mousepad: idk, some large one off amazon to fit length of my desk, water resistant and feels nice so that's all that mattered to me.

Monitors: HP 27" IPS LCD

They suit me well for doing daily things, even heavy gaming sometimes, isn't that expensive for the quality you get out of it all 😋

They even suit your name 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tigger said:

They even suit your name 😉

if only they made monitors my my setup would be set 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mouse: CORSAIR Dark Core SE

Keyboard: CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 RAPIDFIRE

Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7BK / Logitech G930

Mousepad: Corsair MM1000

Monitors: Acer Predator XB241H 24" | ASUS VS278Q-P 27" | ASUS PB287Q 27"

Microphone: Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio Condenser Mic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mouse: DeathAdder Elite

Keyboard: $5 USB keyboard

Headphones: RaZer Thresher Ultimate

Mousepad: $1 plain black thing 

Monitors: 2x Benq RL2460HT 24-inch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...