Lucifer2207

Hey everyone!

Hi everyone, 

My name is Lucifer2207, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Australia. I originally started playing Zenyte back in early 2020, but had to stop playing due to personal reasons. I started back up again just over a week ago and am absolutely loving being back! The community is still just as helpful as ever, the staff are awesome and the events are so good!

I hope I can be a valuable member of the community, if anyone ever needs anything, please let me know! I'm always happy to help out my fellow players.

Cheers,

Luci

• Zenyte 2
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Lucifer2207 said:

Hi everyone, 

My name is Lucifer2207, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Australia. I originally started playing Zenyte back in early 2020, but had to stop playing due to personal reasons. I started back up again just over a week ago and am absolutely loving being back! The community is still just as helpful as ever, the staff are awesome and the events are so good!

I hope I can be a valuable member of the community, if anyone ever needs anything, please let me know! I'm always happy to help out my fellow players.

Cheers,

Luci

Magic fang from Zulrah. 

Welcome back

I started around the same time you did and i took a 2 year break and just now coming back lol

great to see a familiar face around here

Welcome back